Chapter 3

THIRD PERSON POV  

It is afternoon and everyone is doing their stuff in their room. "Guys! We can go out in public freely!" They hear suho shout. "We also run out of foods!" Baekhyun shout from the kitchen. "WHATT?!" 

they decided to go shopping together. They get ready and pop inside Chanyeol van. Chanyeol drove others to the market... 

We all arrive at the market and decided to split up. Chanyeol with Chaeyoung, Jisoo with Suho, Sehun with Lisa, Jennie with Kai and while Baekhyun, Chen, Minseok and Kyung-soo are together. "let's spilt up!" and they go their ways... 

Chanyeol and Chaeyoung are in the snacks aisle. They bought many type of snacks and drinks of course :) 

"Should we go to the meat section?" Chanyeol ask Chaeyoung while her eye were fixed on something. "Let me get this one-" She try to take them but she can't . 

Chanyeol take it and put it in the cart. "Thanks" I say. "You're welcome". They walk to the meat section and they also saw Baekhyun and Chen together. 

They bought many type of meats, pork, beef and more. 

"Should i buy some fish?" Baekhyun ask Chanyeol. 

"Yeah!" Chanyeol respond back. 

Jennie and Kai are buying dairy products. Milk, yogurt, ice creams and more. They also bought some snacks they want to eat and they also bought fruits and vegetables :) 

Lisa and sehun are looking around the market. They bought some drinks, water, bread, jams, chocolates, and more. 

"Should we buy some flour?" Sehun ask lisa and she nod. They bought some flour, rice and some more things they found. 

Minseok and Kyung-soo bought some kitchen stuff like knifes, cups, plates and more. "We might have more at home already" Minseok says and Kyung-soo nod in agreement. 

Jisoo and Suho were buying something important and more lol- ( sorry im lazy) they bought first-aid kits and some house-hold stuff. Yeah :) 

they pay their stuff and put them inside the van. "Does anyone of you guys want go somewhere?" suho ask beforehand. "Home!" they said and suho nod. 

They arrive home and put their stuff in the kitchen, start unpacking them, clean them and organize them.

"Put the meat and dairy products in the fridge!" jisoo says. "Put the bread and flour in the lower cabinet" and yeah... 

They were all tired from unpacking the stuff and foods they bought earlier. 

"Let's just rest in our room instead" Chanyeol walk to his room and Rose follow him. " I will take a quick shower" Rose say and Chanyeol nod. She go inside the bathroom and take a quick shower...  she come out , already dress in her pajames and jump to her bed , playing games on her phone as chanyeol taking his shower this time . he come out and also dress in pajames already . the two decide to play games together.... 

It's night already and Jisoo and Suho were making dinner and finally they are done.

"Dinner is ready!" and yeah they have dinner together. After that they watch a show on the Tv and fall asleep in their room- 

----- 

:)  re-writing-