chapter 8

1 month later...

kyung-soo , chen and minseok moved out , so only jiho , jenkai , chanrose , lishun and baekhyun still in the house .

and here what happen last month...

------------------FLASHBACK-----------------

Jisoo and Suho are already start dating along with Jennie with kai . while the two couple arent become a couple yet . it was night . jisoo was home alone , wondering where is other.. then the girls arrive home with shoppings bags . " woah you guys go shopping without me ! " Jisoo frown ." no ! these are yours ! we bought those for you ! now let go to your room ! "

the girls going inside jisoo room and smile at her . " so uhm this dress with this heels ?" rose take out . " no that dress with this heel ! " Lisa take out other dress from the bag . " ok ok this dress with this heel ok ?" jennie ask rose and lisa . the two nod with a smile . " uh what are you guys doing ?" Jisoo ask with a confused face . The three girls chuckle and give a big smile . " let change you into these clothes " rose and Lisa smirk . Jisoo end up changing into white pretty dress with a golden heels and few of jewelry that the girls bought for hers .

Rose , Jennie And Lisa are helping Jisoo with changing . " Unnie wear this !" Rosè give a headband to her . Jisoo thanks her and wear it . " damn you're so gorgeous !" Jennie smile and they laugh . " come on ! We need to go somewhere!" They walk out of the room and saw Chanyeol stand there .

" let go ~"
Chanyeol show the way for the girls . " what is this ?!" Ask Jisoo with a frown face . " don't worry Unnie ! " Jennie try to cheer her up . Jisoo sigh and try to find out what happen ...

They arrive at the somewhere that kinda far from the city . Jisoo saw a city view at night . " so pretty " Jisoo smile .  " we are here !" Chanyeol park the cars and and get off . The girls get off from the cars .
" welcome !" Minseok give her a flower . Jisoo thanks him as she walk follow the lights . She stop as she saw the lights end . She look around and it all dark ....

Until something flash and man stand there . Jisoo try to look and she try to figure who is the man ... turn out the man is Suho . She saw him , dressing in pretty outfits as a small box in his hands . Suho walk closer to her with a big smile on his face . He sigh and slowly open the box . " Kim Jisoo , I like to ask will you marry me ?" He Ask And Jisoo was surprise. Jisoo cover her mouth and she was like .. she is crying . " yes !" Jisoo said and try to control her tears . Their members cheer for them by watching them . Suho put a ring on her hands and hug her instead .
" WOW ! Congrats Unnie !!"  " you did it Hyung !!" They hear their members cheer them . The couple smile at them ...

And yeah they did get marry ...

————-END OF FLASHBACK———-

It wedding day of Jiho couples . Most of their guest are their friends and their family .

In the wedding many people cheer for them and so happy for them . " woah dude you really did it without telling us huh ?!" Jaebum talk with Suho . " sorry ! It just I planed this since last month !" Suho Said And they chuckle. " congrats again " Luhan smile .

The girls are talking to each other about their future plan . " I can't believe this !" Nayeon Said . " like the moment I'm just open my Instagram, I saw the new that you two getting married !" Wendy said . Jisoo laugh . " yeah it really a whole mess for planning this wedding !" Jennie laugh . " yah many fans didn't expect this " Sown Said And the girls nod in agree . " especially Vsoo and Jinsoo shipper !" Jihyo said . " well Jiho is sailing bitches " Irene Said . They laugh and continue talking ...

All the guest are all go back to their home while Other are still there . They are getting to leave also . " Jisoo !" Someone call Jisoo . " yeah Seohyun ?" Ask Jisoo .  Seohyun is Jisoo friends :)
" May I live with you guys ? I mean - our parents kick me out and I don't want to live alone !" Seohyun sigh and Jisoo smile . " sure !" Jisoo smile and Seohyun thanks her ....

It another normal  day after wedding days of Jiho couples . Seohyun move in and live with them . The members welcome her and try to find a room for her . " you can take this room seohyun!" Jennie smile and Seohyun Thanks Her again .

she go inside the room , look around and sigh . she start unpack her stuff and start organizing her room . then baekhyun come inside . " hi " he smile . " hi " seohyun give her awkward smile . " i think this is yours " he give a earring to her . " yeah it mine , thanks "  Seohyun smile . " do you need help with unpacking ?" ask Baekhyun . " im good- " " it ok i will help you " Baekhyun smile and seohyun thanks him again .

Baekhyun help seohyun with unpacking and the two decoration the room . " done thanks baek !" Seohyun smile and Baekhyun nod with a smile . " yeah .. do you want to hang out this afternoon ?" and seohyun was flustered by his suddenly question . " s-sure !" and baekhyun leave her room . Seohyun jump to her bed and cuddle her blankets ...

It lunch time and they are having lunch together in dinning room . " so what are you guys doing to do in afternoon?" Kai ask . " we are going on a date " Chanyeol smile . They nod . " im going to hang out with Seo-hyun!" Baekhyun smile . " yeah cool !" Suho said  ..,

Seo-hyun And baekhyun are in the park , talking . They were talking about randoms things and then the awkward moment come ..

And then baekhyun stand up . " should we go to another place ?" He ask and seohyun nod .
The two enjoy their moment together and yeah ...

They come back home and have dinner with others ..

Finally they are all watching a movie together again :)

-//-
:)