Chapter 16

As you all know , jiho couple were have their small trip as other are in Seoul .

They come back home as the members welcome them with foods . Jisoo And Suho also bought some stuff , foods for them too ...

Few month later...

it a month that jennie have to give birth- 

 it night .. 

Jennie And jongin are going to the hospital . It a week that Jennie have to give birth .. 

They arrive at the hospital as jongin talk with the doctor as Jennie is in the room , talking with the nurse about her birthing plan ..

few hours later.. 

jennie  is getting into labor room as jongin waiting outside in the room .  

jennie is nervous about giving birth and she hope it will go well and safe.. 

- about 1 hours later- 

" the labor is going well ! the mother and the baby are healthy  ! " " thanks you doctor " jongin thanks the doctor .. 

now they are in the room , talking about their son . then their members come inside with gift , foods and clothes for them . 

" congrats unnie ! " chaeyoung hug jennie . " thanks you " she smile as the boys are talking to each other .  " what is the boy name ?"  " woo for short ! jungwoo ! " she smile and the girls nod . 

their friends also visit them and congrats them again . they talk for a while and their friends , members gone back to home so only jenkai with their son . 

they talk for their future plan or whatever for their kids and future family.. 

they have dinner as woo is sleeping peacefully  being newborn :) 

" goodnight " jongin kiss jennie forehead as he also kiss 

- home -  

" woo is so cute !! " " i know right " lisa and chaeyoung talking to each other . " should we  make dinner ?" seohyun ask jisoo and she nod . " we will cook dinner instead " suho said and jisoo chuckle . " sure " she smile . 

the boys end up cooking dinner for the girls and themselves  . baekhyun is making baby foods for byeol who is playing in the living room with seohyun . 

" dinner ready ! " the girls come to dinning room and take their seat . " thanks you for foods ! " and they start eating their dinner . suho feed byeol some baby foods as other are eating and dont worry he is also eat his foods :) 

- after dinner - 

finally jiho married couple have gone to sleep after chaeyoung and chanyeol washing the dishes . after that other deciding to watch a movie in living room :) 

-------------------------------- 

sorry for short chapter again ! and also please wait for few weeks for new update cause my final semester is coming close than im expect- so this is probably last update ! :) i wish i could make it longer but i cant :< sorry 

goodbye !