Chapter 12

- few week later -

jennie and kai do spent their time in Bali and they create many memories for themselves . they bought some stuff that they found interesting in Bali .

of course they also did " it " but who care- anyways- they spent their time in Bali , bought some stuff for the members ..

- few days later -

it their last day in Bali and they do have fun in Bali . they also meet their fans in public .

...

they come back to Korea , arrive at the airport and saw chanrose waiting for them .

" jennie ! " rose wave at her .the couple approaches the two . " let go home ! "

they arrive back home and the members welcome them by giving foods that the couple love . 

" we bought some stuff for you guys !" Jennie said . Jennie give the gift to the girls while Kai give the gift to his members.

And oh Kai and jennie arrive in Korea in morning around 9am or 10am :)

Anyways the members asked what did they do in Bali and they answered back by saying visit the beach and visit some place that most of tourists visit :)

" we should order some foods for lunch today !" Baekhyun suggest and other agree with him .

Chanyeol order foods from his favorite restaurant .

After the foods arrive , they all have their lunch together talking about their works and hanging out plan in the future...

- time skip -

Chanyeol decided to take Chaeyoung on a small date . Chanyeol took her to her favorite shop . Clothing shop and jewelry shop .

Rose bought some clothes for herself and along for Chanyeol .
Chanyeol took her to Tiffany & Co.

Chanyeol buy a couple ring for themselves and chaeyoung buy a necklace for herself ...

They go to the park , talking about randoms thing mostly talking about their works schedule . " uhm tomorrow I have to go to photoshoot for Daze along with Lisa ! Our manager will pick us up !" Rosè Said And Chanyeol nod . " can Sehun and I visit you at the set ?" Chanyeol ask And rose chuckle . " how about no ? I don't really know ok!" She said and Chanyeol laugh .

They come back home and take care of Byeol as her parents are busy with housework..

At night they have a small party at rooftop and talks bout their works...

And then they go back to their room and sleep .

——-/—-/———-/
💗 new update :) !