Chapter 7

It been few weeks since WINNER comeback. Today exo members and Blackpink members go to show them support in music show .

They all get ready to leave the house and finally they all ready to leave ...

They arrive at the music show and get inside quietly. They also saw IKON members come along too . " guys !" Bobby Saw them and waved at them . Blackpink And exo members also saw them and go sit next to them together. " I dont remember we plan this " Rose laugh . " I know right " Hanbin Said .

And then finally winner turn to perform. The fan scream and sing along .

Finally winner end and they go back to their backstage. " when they win , let go on the stage " Jisoo smirk .

And yup winner win , their second win of their new comeback . Ikon, blackpink and exo members go on the stage and surprise. " congrats !!" They hug them and congrats them . Winner look so surprised when they saw them come to congrats them for their wins ....

winner were surprised by their congrats surprise . they all decide go have dinner together  . " so what kind of surprise is that ?!" Seung-yoon still have his shock face . " it surprise  ! but we didnt expect exo and blackpink members have a same plan as us " Jinhwan said . they all laugh and have their dinner in big restaurant ...

exo and blackpink members are arrive home and wash themselves . they all rest in the living room while watching a movie . " wait when will SHINee tour start ?" Kyung-soo ask . Suho check the tickets again and give a wide eye reaction . " in next 8 month !!" "WHATTT ?!"

" that way too long ! " lisa said . " yeah " sehun nod in agree . " yeah yeah , we will see about that soon " suho smile . " im tired , good night " baekhyun go to his room .

" goodnight " and they all go to sleep..

--——
Short chapter :)