Chapter 9

it been few weeks ...

suho and jisoo keep coming back home with bags . other always curious what those bags are ...

suho is coming back home , walk inside with few of bags again . " hyung what are those ?" sehun ask and suho look at him . " it nothing ! " suho smile as other notice something suspicious  ...

jisoo and suho come out from their room and gather other in living room . " so what is it ?" rose ask them . " 𝗶𝗺 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁 " jisoo smile . other nod , about to do their things and just realized what jisoo has said . " "𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗚𝗡𝗔𝗡𝗧?!" " 𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞 ?!" they ask her . " yeah im really pregnant and it been 2 weeks !" Jisoo said . The girls scream and hug her . " and what are those bags for ?" Ask Jennie . " it baby stuff " Suho said . " congrats!!"

the girls keep helping Jisoo when she Jisoo doing housework and Suho .. well he is working with the boys :)

- time skip -

It been many months since Jisoo get pregnant and it also a month of Jisoo have to give birth to her child . As in those month Jennie also got pregnant . Lisa, Sehun got together also got with Chanyeol and Rose :)

Jennie got pregnant about 2 months and she is still in early pregnancy stage .

It a day ...
Jisoo water broke and got rushed to the hospital quickly . Luckily everything is good . Jisoo is ok also healthy along with the baby is also healthy. Suho name the baby Kim  dae-Byeol .

Suho rent a VIP hospital room for her . Their friend and their family visit them of course . Jisoo parents were so proud of them and of course Suho parents are also proud of them .

Their friends visit and congratulations them :)

" I am so proud!!" Nayeon Said . " congrats, we didn't expect again " Jaebum Said . They are all laugh and joke around . Of course the baby is cute . " she better take the beauty from you two , smile from Jisoo and yeah duh " Rose Said And they nod in agree .

After staying at the hospital for few days . They are finally go back home . Their members give them a warm welcome back .

Of course the Jiho family have start now .,,

-//—
Finally a update ! 💗