Chapter 21

Many days gone by ..

Dreamies And æspa move into their new dorm house 2 days ago..

so blackexo house is quiet again-

blackpink members and exo members are end up going out again for fun :) but expect jenkai since jennie still want to stay at home for few month especially Jennie .

seohyun has to go to works almost everyday but these few weeks , she is keeping getting Morning sicknesses and worry baekhyun the most .

Now the boys are out as the girls are home . " yah seohyun , you are pregnant !" " no no it cant be okay ? " " gosh " Chaeyoung sigh make seohyun look at her .  " look think about it " Seohyun try to recalled all the memories..

" Oh-" " see ?" " so where is the pregnancy test ?" " uh here " Lia come to the living room with the pregnancy test , give it to her . Seohyun thanks her and took the test ...

She took it and it positive—

She wasn't sure so she took it again and it come with a same answer .

" guys it positive " she come out and the girls cheer for her .

" YOU ARE PREGNANT NOW !!"

" I'm so happy !!"

" but—" " about baekhyun reaction right ?"

Seohyun nod and the fours girls exchange glare .

" here the plan !"

- AN HOUR LATER -

" we are back home !"

" welcome back home " Chaeyoung Said from the living room .

Baekhyun go to the room and Seohyun is in the living room with Chaeyoung and Lisa .

Baekhyun go inside the bathroom
And then he saw a pregnancy test..

" Seohyun is pregnant ?" He frowned .

" Seohyun babe ?" He walk to the bathroom . " yes hon?"

" this yours right ?" He asked and show the pregnancy test .

" yes it mine... " " so it mean—"

" I am pregnant "

The house is silence as hell....

" wait really ?!" " yes I'm not joking !"

" OH MY GOSH !!!" Baekhyun hug her and cry . " yah why ar you crying ?!" " we are into step 1 of our future " seohyun chuckle .

" congrats !!!!" 

other congrats them and give them a warm hug and happy for them of course <3 

- 3 days later - 

Chanyeol and Chaeyoung have to leave for their trip and right now they are saying goodbye to the members . 

well chanyeol and chaeyoung decide to go to austria for their trips since chaeyoung want to visit there the most . 

chanrose couple arrive at Austria and go to their hotel . when they arrive in austria around midnight so after they got their hotel room , they went to sleep :) 

- KOREA- 

well yep everyone are busy with their stuff and finally they all decide to go out :) 

they goes to the studio cause why not ? they arrive and they did have fun there even though they try not to break any simple rule- 

anyways after spending time in YG building  , they goes to have dinner and come back home , sleeping after shower and everything :) 

they also want to call to chanrose but the couple already give them a text that they arrrived safely in austria  so they all went to sleep :) 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

well yep that its :) sorry for short chapter :(