Chapter 1

Day were great for Blackpink until Papa YG call them to meet him... "Why is papa YG calling us?" Lisa ask. 

"I'm not sure baby Let's just hope there is nothing bad." Jisoo said.

They arrived at Papa YG office. "Hi Papa YG" Blackpink members says and bow to him." Good afternoon girls. Take a seat." He said. 

"Um So I call you guys here cuz I have some news." He said. "So you guys are gonna Live with EXO For 1 year.." He said.  

All of Members were shocked and look at each other. "But why Papa?" Rose ask him. 

"Um I need to go a trip with SM for 1 year and With JYP too about JYP group, They all take their Holiday with their Friends and Family." He said. 

"And oh, Please preparing for the next day okay? Your manager will take you guys to your new house." He said. 

Blackpink member bow again to say goodbye to him and go to their rooms with excited expressions!

While with EXO~~~

Exo are practicing in the room until Suho got a call from Mr. Soo man. They talk to each other and he ask them to meet up with him for something and they all went to SM office.

Exo bow to him. "So boys, you guys are gonna live with Blackpink for 1 year okay? And prepare yourself for the next day at 10:09 am okay?" He said. 

"Why do you let us live with Blackpink?" Chanyeol ask him. "Hm I am going on the trip with YG." He said. They bow and say goodbye to him. They get back to their dorms to get ready for tomorrow.

--------