Chapter 10

Byeol growing healthy  for few weeks and few of their senior visit them or congrats them by sending gift to them . of course their friends also sent them some gift  for them :)

jennie and kai are in their room , get ready for their date ..

The two arrive at their place . They have their date like usual ...

After having their dinner date , they decided to go to Namsan .

They watch the city view while talking about their future plan . they are obviously talk about their family future plan .  " i cant wait " jennie smile . kai chuckle and nod agree with her . 

" let just wait " 

they come back home and rest.. 

- next day-

suho go out for some reason and it obviously work stuff so jisoo wont mind about it . she has been taking of byeol and luckily the girls also take turn to take care of byeol . 

their friends visit them again and fall inlove with byeol . " byeol as oldest daughter damn " irene laugh as jisoo look at her in shock . " look at your face , i guess we spill the tea now " sowon laugh and jisoo laugh along . 

they go back to their dorms and jisoo put byeol to sleep . after that she feel sleepy and fall asleep on her bed .

suho come back home . " welcome back home hyung " sehun said from the living room . " where is jisoo ?" he ask . " she is in her room , resting i think so " jennie said and he thanks her . 

he get inside the room and saw jisoo along with his daughter are sleeping . jisoo cuddle byeol in her arms . 

suho change into simple clothes and join them.. 

- meanwhile other-

they are playing games together in the play room . " YOO IM THE WINNER THIS TIME ! " sehun jump . " im getting bad ! " baekhyun whine and they are all laugh . " the loser have to order our favorites foods " rose said and baekhyun sigh . 

" i want jajangmyeon along with chicken burger ! " chanyeol said . " i want the same thing as chanyeol ! " rose said  as baekhyun write down . 

" i want jajangmyeon too but with sweet and sour pork " said seohyun . " same ! " jennie clap her hands . 

" im just want jajangmyeon " kai said and baekhyun nod . " and i want jajangmyeon with gun-myeon ! " sehun said and lisa agree with him .

Baekhyun order all those foods they want and he also order for himself . 

finally their foods arrive and all of them expect jiho couple who are sleeping , other are having their foods time again- 

- night -

they are all have dinner . jisoo wash the dishes as rose help her with the dishes . 

after that they are all go to the backyard laying on the grass watching the sky and start blinging as byeol sleeping peacefully .. 

what a good time for them :) 

------- 

sorry for late update ! :<