Chapter 20

" recently more like yesterday  , aespa winter and nct dream are spotted in a playground with a toddler together  ! many fans wonder what is their relationship between themselves and who is toddler parents ?! SM havent come out their statement please wait for their answer ! "

jeno and winter look at each other and jeno is feeling bad and frustrating about it . winter seem to be feel bad for him but now they need to go to the company  . " it okay hyung ! it not your fault ! you guys didnt know okay ? now go ! " chenle hug the two and the two thanks him .

" let go " suho smile at the two and they nod . they got inside the van and suho drive to the company..

" its okay , just tell them the truth okay ?" suho said . " yes " they answer back and suho smile .

They arrive at the company and there are reporters are infront of the building..

They rush inside as Suho being an bodyguard to the two ..

They walk inside the Producer office and the two took an seat .

" care to explain ?" He asked and the two exchanged glare . " it my fault actually ! I am the one who asked her to take a walk with Byeol Suho sunbaemin child " jeno said . " and then ?" " we being free , normally and we aren't in relationship! We are just friends !" Winter said this time . " but sir when will they go back to Their dorm ? I mean-" " it need a month to rebuild " he said and Suho sigh .
" you guys are telling the truth and you guys can move back to
Live with your parents is that okay or you can find an apartment to live together for an month ? " he said and the two nod . " it great and just make sure look around you "

The three left the company and drive back home . As they are going back home , Winter Open her phone and the company already released the statement . she show it to jeno and jeno read it .

they arrive back home and told everything to other because they havent see the statement yet , so after jeno and winter told the whole story , they all check up the statement .

" so your telling me that our dorm building need to build for a month ?!" " bingo !" dreamies and aespa are disappointed and try to find an apartment for themselves to live .

Lisa And baekhyun start searching up for them and found a great one , showing to them .

So They decided to check it out ...

Dreamies And aespa along with Chanrose arrive at the building and check out the house .

The house space are big enough do them and Chanrose bought it for them ...

So æspa And dreamies start moving in but still they have to stay at Blackexo house :/

NIGHT

Now dreamies And æspa are eating out while other are home having their usual dinner at home since they aren't really busy-

Dreamies And æspa come back home and went to sleep after they Change themselves into pajamas ..

" they came home late " " it okay at least they came back home safe "

" goodnight "

I'm back ! Sorry for long waiting of this update T^T
Well here the update !! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter ! I will try to double update next time 😊

Goodbye !! 💗