Chapter 2

Rose POV

We all wake up early today. We all take a shower and change our clothes. After that, we need to eat breakfast. We talk about random things while waiting for our Manger.

Our Manger was at our door and we all went to our car. After a long ride, We arrived at our new house. Our new house is cooler than our own house.

"Wow It's so cool!" Jennie said. " Yeah But we need to go inside." I said.

We get our stuff out of our van and head to the house. "OH MY GOSH it's so COOL when we see up CLOSE" I scream. As We go inside, All of us scream like .. CRAZY!

This is their house:

we look around the house and get amazed by each room! I see my room and get inside

we look around the house and get amazed by each room! I see my room and get inside. There are two bed so I took the left one.

I unpack my things and organize them. After a while, I get out of my room and see Jisoo and Jennie in the kitchen, making something.

I join them as Lisa join along. We were making pancakes to welcome the boys even though they are our senior.

After a while, they arrive and we all go to the door to welcome them. The boys go into the house and choose their room and heres what happen...

Chanyeol ended up become my roommate. Sehun became Lisa roommate, Jongin became jennie roommate and Suho became Jisoo roommate. Baekhyun, Chen, and others are in getting their own rooms...

The girls and I are waiting for the boys even though they are older than us but anyways they come out and saw us waiting for them in dinning room . "Woah you guys make pancakes?" Baekhyun said. we nod, "We made them a while ago to welcome you guys!" Jisoo smile. They thank us and have the pancakes we made for them. "You girls should have some too!" Xiumin says. "It's ok! we already have them before you arrive " I say with a smile...

After a while, we play games and get to know more about each other :)

---