Chapter 15

Jennie And Jongin got marry as Jennie is 14 weeks pregnant . The wedding was doing well and of course they did fun on their wedding day ...

- few week later -

Exo members are have been coming home because they are preparing for their new comeback after many months . So the girls have resting at home or hanging out with gfriends members sometime .

Again exo members come back home late . They come inside and saw Chaeyoung and Lisa are making foods for them . When exo members come back home , they always saw foods in dinning room and wonder who made those and now they finally found out who made those foods for them ..

" thanks for the foods " Chanyeol said with a smile . " oh- you are guys back ?" Lisa Awkwardly smile and they nod . " uhm here some foods " Lisa Said . " I guess you guys found out now " Chaeyoung chuckle . " goodbye " the girls go back to their room and rest . The fours boys have their foods that Chaelisa make for them and enjoy their foods as always .

Finally they go to their room and wash up . Chanyeol end up cuddle Chaeyoung so did Sehun also cuddle Lisa . Jongin took a small space to sleep so Jennie can take a big space to sleep . Suho end up sleeping hugging his wife Jisoo while their daughter is sleeping in the crib .

- the next day -

The boys decided take a rest and luckily they are already recording the songs and the dance is still needing more practice .

Lay visit them today and have a talk with them for a while . " i will visit you guys again if I can !" Lay smile and leave the house since he is really busy but he also miss Seoul so he decided to Hang out alone in Seoul .

chaeyoung , chanyeol ,sehun and Lisa are deciding to go on a double date and it was lisa idea . the couples are changing into new outfitd as they get ready for the date .

they decided go to han river and bought some foods .  they arrive at the han river and fan saw them are together . the fans want to approach them but they decided to let their idols have fun so the fan wont disburst them .

The two couples hang out at Han River for a while and after that they want to go on separate date .

Chanrose go to gaming place while Lishun are going to pet cafe . The two couples have their own time together normally...

Finally they come back home and rest after having fun outside..

Seohyun and Baekhyun are going to the studio . Suho And Jisoo are at the home resting while Jennie And Kai are at the hospital because Jennie is checking up on her baby :)

The two couples who are outside , finally come back home and it was night which mean they arrive home at night .

Chaeyoung and Lisa are cooking dinner again and the members thankful for them . After dinner , they go to their own rooms and have their time .

————————

After this update, I will on semi- break , please check out my account lastly conversation I posted if you aren't follow me :)

Thank you and ily 💗