C H A P T E R 1 9

æspa And nct dream members have stay there for 3 days now and they did have fun even though it tiring for them since they have to take care of Byeol , woo too after their comeback promotion end-

PRESENT DAY

it another day and everything is normal and everyone is doing good .

Chaeyoung is busy with her comeback, Chanyeol is busy with songs productions, Lisa is busy with her solo film , Jisoo is busy with her drama while Suho is not really busy and yeah he has been staying home .

Meanwhile Jennie is always home and Kai is busy with his works . æspa And dreamies are okay and Doing well , eating well and sleep well :)

Ningning And Renjun are taking care of woo as Jennie are out again for something .

Winter and jeno are playing with Byeol in the living room duh-

Then Jennie come back and now she putting woo to sleep .

Baekhyun And Seohyun are our for their jobs schedule so yeah :)

" oh should we go out for a walk ?" Jeno Ask winter and winter look at him with a frown face . " we might get caught !" Winter said . " no it—" " what is the whisper about ?" Suho come to them . " I asked her should we take Byeol on a walk together " jeno said . " sure but make sure don't get caught okay !" Jeno smile and winter nod back .

Now they are getting ready to take a walk around the neighborhood :)

" let put her inside her stroller " " okayy "

" have a good time ! Don't get caught !" Jaemin shout . " we know !" The two shout back .

They are taking a walk around the neighborhood . " woah this is so freash ~ " jeno smile as Byeol clap her hands .

" yeah " winter smile . " yah why we look like a teen parents-" jeno ask And winter laugh . " I don't know lol " she laugh and jeno chuckle .

Now they are in the playground , jeno decide to ride a swig with Byeol . " be careful " winter said .

She look around and there aren't camera but still she is scared . " winter should we ride a seesaw ?!" Jeno shout and winter nod with a smile .

Winter ride a seesaw with jeno and Byeol , Byeol is holding by winter .

Byeol giggle and the two smile at her . " why are you so cute " jeno smile at Byeol and took Byeol from winter .

" should we go back home ?" Winter Ask . " maybe , it might pass Byeol nap time hour " jeno agree with her .

Now they are walking back home , winter and jeno are talking about their schedule and stuff as Byeol is fall asleep in the stroller .

" we are back " they walk inside the house . " oh Byeol is sleeping " Chenle notice .

Suho come to take her and thanks jeno , winter .

Finally jeno and winter got to rest with other ..

- time skip after lunch hour -

" we are back !!" " welcome back home " Suho said . " oh where is woo ?" Jennie asked the junior . " oh he is asleep in your room right now , he is fine don't worry " Renjun smile and Jennie thanks him .

Chanrose , hunlisa couple arrive home and bought some foods . Then Kai arrive home too and finally the last couple come back home too .

Now they are doing their stuff as usual...

Dreamies And æspa are playing some games in the backyard .

" Winter get the ball from him !"

" no no ! This is mine gurl !"

They try not to shout so loud not to wake up Byeol and woo .

Finally they are tired and took a showers again...

It getting night .. ningning And Chenle are deciding to make dinner for tonight if they are can , luckily ningning is a good cooker..

" thanks you for foods !!"

After dinner .. they all go to their room and did their stuff ...

——————————————————

Hello everyone! How are you doing ?! So here is chapter 19 !! Anyways do you think winter and jeno got caught ? Well we don't know yet !! But thanks you for a reading and have a good day ! 💗😇