Welcome Back! Part 1

You, Rin and Shima walked to class together. Rin's hand rested on your shoulder calling you his. He kept giving Shima glares. The small demoniac cat from earlier today scampered out in front of us, "oh hey Kuro!" Rin smiled.

The small cat bounced up onto Rin's shoulder like one of those parrots on a pirates shoulder.

***(time skip symbol)

As soon as we walked in to the door for cram school you was knocked off your feet, and swung around. Warm strong hands were around you as you spun. They put you down but didn't let go of you. You looked over at Rin. He's eyes were on fire... Literally.

"I thought..." Bon's voice was muffled, "I-I thought..."

You looked down to see Bon was the one holding you. Suddenly you understood that he was blaming himself. You hugged back. Since he was a good 8 to 13 inches taller than you he was bent down making it a little tricky to hug him. Still somehow you managed.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry." He cried.

"Don't be sorry" you said soothingly into his ear.

"I thought I lost you" he said quieter than a whisper but you managed to hear him.

"I'm not leaving you that easily" You said looking at Rin smiling slightly speaking to him more than Bon.

Rin's head was still on fire. Best of I separate now, You thought. So you et go an grabbed Bon's hands. His head was down and he's still sniffling. You gently pulled his chin so you could look at his eyes. He averted his eyes though avoiding contact. "Bon look at me" you said.

His gaze remains the same -away from yours-. You noticed the wet streams on his cheeks. He really was crying, you thought.

Im so stupid, Bon thought to himself, my idiotic actions almost costed (y/n) her life! How? How can she look at me? Hug me back? How can she forgive me?!
"But don't you want her?" A voice replied in his head, "oh wait no you crave her. She must want you too if she is forgiving you.
"Let me take the lead and I can have her in your bed tonight," the voice continued, "don't you want that?"

Of course I want that, asshole! He replied to the strange deep voice that sounded a lot like his own.

With that he let his body take control. With in quick movements he took a step closer to you and forced his lips onto yours. He hand one hand at the back of your neck and the other at the bottom of you back. He leaned down making you lean backward.

(Chapter ended)

Okay what's up. So for this chapter I'm having a VOTE! 😄 so here is your options:

A.) you kiss back
B.) you let things flow
C.) Rin comes in slaps Bon and protects you
D.) all the above
E.) your choice (please write in the comments)

So there you go! And I'm going to be closing the vote in 5 days on February 10 so get your votes in. Rules:
1.) TAKING ALL VOTES
2.) THE HIGHEST VOTED CHOICE WINS AND I WRITE IT
3.) NO RULES
~PastelASAP