New School, New Side

Arthur's notes: I'm so sorry about grammar and spelling errors. I'm doing this on a phone, and auto correct is a bitch sometimes. Enjoy

~Space Dragon out

*****Your pov*****

It's been 3 weeks since I moved in with the Hugimi family. I'm officially their kid!! They were really cool they let me keep your last name.

I got new furniture as promised, and got to paint your room (fav color). [Imagine your dream room. that's your room in here :3]

Mother and Father were really nice to me. They protected you from the monsters and loved me. They allowed me to hang out with Rin and Yukio.

They even signed me up for this years school year at Rin's school! School started in 6 days. I'm going to 2nd grade. I still need school supplies!!

Mother and I went to the store and of course I brought Mr. Stripes.

*****Time skip Home*****

It was a casual day until I heard a scream "I'm not a demon!!!". I pricked my ears up and gasped.'Was that rin' I thought.

I jumped up from a chair with Mr. Stripes in my hand. I ran as fast as my legs could take me. My light (F/C) dress was whipping behind me.

I saw Rin standing there just crying and screaming over and over the same thing "I'M NOT A DEMON!!! I'M NOT A DEMON!!!"

Three or four other kids surrounded Rin pointing and laughing whispering "Demon boy" under their breath. It took me a minute to process what to do... but my mind was blank I just didn't know what to do. A sensation came over me.

I ran to one of the kids, he was older than me and a lot bigger than me. I punched him on the side of his face with the hand Mr. Stripes was in. He was knocked over."Don't mess with Rin" I hissed.

Bully #1 was on his knees one hand on his cheek the other pulling himself up."My, My, My. A pretty girl like yourself protecting a monster" He glared at Rin, "Nice punch. NOW IT'S MY TURN!" He snickered.

He through a punch at me I stepped back barely dodging it but his fingertips locked on my snake necklace and he pulled it off my neck.

I can't breathe!!! I'm going to die!! All I remember was two sharp pains in my back and falling to my knees. And Mr. Stripes growing... bigger, and bigger and bigger. He looked like a real tiger.

*****Mother's pov*****

I followed (y/n). She went begging the school to the park. That's where Ruin normally is. I suddenly heard "... NOW IT'S MY TURN" I ran as fast as I could.

I saw (y/n) on the ground holding her neck and painting for air. Two little holes on her back were bleeding and I saw feathers almost bulging out of the holes.

A boy was holding her necklace he was playing with it like a trophy smiling. I quickly grabbed the necklace. I walked over to (y/n) to put the necklace back on her. But something big got in the way.

As I approached (y/n) a giant TIGER was in my way flashing its teeth and snarling. Her familiar was so beautiful, and deadly. I put my hands up in surrender."I'm just trying to help"

Mr. Stripes as (y/n) called him backed down and I wrapped the necklace around her neck just in time. She almost had wings fluttering out of her back.

*****Bullies pov*****

This girl after I took her necklace off was freaking out. Gasping for air on the ground. She dropped this tiger stuffed animal. It was moving around but it was windy that day. I didn't think much of it.

Then this lady comes bursting in grabbed the necklace and walked over to the little girl "I'm just trying to help" with her hands in surrender stance.

She put the necklace on the girl grabbed the stuffed animal and carried the girl. "RIN! COME ON!!" She glared at the freak.

*****Rin's pov*****

Max looked at me "RIN! COME ON!!" With that I ran towards her and (y/n) but before I left I punched the tall kid that caused (y/n) pain. [the one that you pushed earlier] I punched him as hard as I could.

He was thrown to the fence and blood was splattered everywhere his lip and nose was bleeding water falls."Mess with (y/n) again I'll make sure you feel pain so excruciating you wish you were dead" I spat at him in discuss.

"RIN!" Max called. I quickly ran up to catch up with them.

*****Your pov*****

~~~~~ First day of school~~~~~

You put Mr. Stripes in your back pack heading over to the Okumura house to walk with Rin amd Yukio.

You wore a white skirt that went down to your knees and a black shirt neatly tucked in to your skirt, with black boots.[Sorry off you don't dress like this but your only on second grade] You had your hair (in) (pig tails, braid, pony tail or down)

Rin and Yukio were at the front porch waiting for you already. Yukio was on edge today. Covering is hears and not willing like he used to.

He looked at the direction of a scary monster. The monster was tall slim and black. It had tentacles coming from his back, and a fox mask.

Yukio looked horrified. Eyes so wide they could pop out at moment. Erin didn't notice the monster or Yukio's strange behavior. He was just looking at me smiling and waving.

I smiled and waved back. I ran over hugged Rin and Yukio. But while I hugged Yukio I whispered in his ear "I see them too. It's okay."

~~~~~~ Time skip~~~~~~

Me and Rin were in the same classes. Yukio was in more advanced classes. I didn't think much of it.

The kids and teachers were so mean to Rin. Teachers never called on him, and gossip all about him. Kids bullied and picked on him. I stood in front or sat next to him the while time.

2 of the kids from the other day eye in our class glaring daggers in us. I didn't care. Rin did though he stood up and tuned to them "Got something to say?"

"Yeah. Why is she with you, a monster. Pretty girls should be with cool guys." One of the bullies winked at me. GROSS! Rin looked down and clutched his fist. "I'M...NOT...A...MONSTER!!!" Rin insisted.

"Yeah you're right... you're a demon" the other bully said."I'M NOT A MONSTER, I'M.NOT A DEMON!!!!!" Rin bombed a punch right at the kid.

The kid was crying, blood on Rin's fist bit is not Rin's blood. The ambulance was coming. I was shocked and stared at Rin. I slowly walked over to him and rightly hugged him. I've never seen him like this before.