First Day Worries?

****Your Pov****

My first day as an official student of True Cross Academy!!! Toshi didn't find it all so thrilling like I did. I knew Yukio was going to be a student, too. Maybe if I'm lucky Rin will stop by to say hi to his brother, or... I don't know. Wait, what if he became a student! O my god I would freak the fuck out.

Before class began there was an information meeting in the laboratory. Teachers, staff members and the principal Mephisto Feresu, the Demon King of Time. I met him before I don't know how I feel about him but my stomach is in knots when I see or talk to him. I just blocked all of the speeches going over school policies, rules, and expectation.

Just thinking of the year that lays out in front of me. I was rudely jolted from thought by  Toshi who was sitting next to me trying to rest his leg on top of his other one but accidentally placing his foot on my lap. Then Mephisto introduced the next speaker. It was Yukio!

Yukio wore his excercist uniform and pin. He walked to the podium so confidentially with a sense of achievement. I could see a gleam of sorrow in his eyes. I could see because Toshi and I were in front of the podium 7 rows away from the stage. He had a smirk plastered on to his face.

I could hear the murmurs of the other girls in school. They were all the same, just admiring him. Mainly about how he is so attractive, cute, smart, and athletic. I couldn't say that it bothered me. I just at there with my simple smile, glistening (e/c) eyes looking forward to what he had to say.

~~~~Time skip~~~~

During the course of the day of normal school. I noticed that I didn't shared any classes with Yukio. Toshi on the other hand... we had every class together. I hate walking down the hallways. We're all shoved into each others personal space making me quiet uncomfortable. A couple of A.B.T. (accidental butt touch) happened but with my butt >.< At least I hope they were accidental!

My teachers seem pretty okay. The other students are... well... unique? I've seen a boy with pink hair, a girl with green hair (Emerald), and a couple out of uniform. Personally I don't hate this school, but the uniform is going to be a problem.

Toshi and I started our way to the cram school.I grabbed my key out if my pocket, opening the door to a grand hallway. No students. It was empty. I looked at Toshi he seemed confused too. We slowly went down the hallway to see a small door peeping through the opened crack. I see the room had a few people in it.

I walked in before Toshi leading us to the back to the classroom and sitting at the second to last table. Behind us was the girl with green hair and a brunette that resembled Toshi a little. The girl poked her head up from her book. She not only had green hair but green eyes, too, at the exact same color. She smiled slightly. The boy pulled out one of his ear buds. Giving me a little head bow the boy looks at Toshi.

The girl made the first move."Hey my name is Sitie, Emerald. What's yours, purple panties?"

Me:  I say blushing. "I'm (l/n), (f/n). Not purple pant-!"

Toshi: Toshi interrupted me "I'm Keerin, Toshiro but call me Toshi."

The boy goes after ward "My names Keerin, Takumi, please call me Taku."

Emerald: "(y/n) start wearing shorts under your skirt I can see your panties. Oh, wait they're in a twist as well?"

Me: "No they aren't. And there not purple!!!"

Emerald: "Do you want to bet?"

Me: "Oh hell yeah!"

I pulled myself the to corner of my desk making sure it was just for my eyes alone. They were my black lace. I knew they weren't purple!

Emerald: "So P.P. what color are they?"

Me: "Black."

Emerald: "You're lieing! Let me see!"

I stupidly showed her. Stupid me I should have seen that she was going to blurt it out. At the same time the teacher comes in.

Emerald: "OH MY GOD!!! YOUR WEARING A BLACK THONG!!!!!"

My face instant starts to burn as I slowly turn myself to face the front of the classroom. As I'm doing so I see Taku and Toahi's faces they were flushed and pink. Everyone was looking at me. "Oh cheese oh pizza. Good job me" I think to myself.

Teacher: "Ms. (L/n) do we have a problem?"

I shook my head no. Then I noticed the teacher was Yukio."Wow GREAT job (y/n)" I thought.

Classmate: "Yukio you're the teacher no wa-" the voice goes from rational to a more low calm tone "wait (l/n) as in (y/n) (l/n)?"

I looked in the general direction of the person that asked me the question. I saw the unforgettable blue eyes of Rim. I swallowed the lump in my throat stood up and nodded quickly.

Me: "That's my name don't wear it out."

Yukio: "Well that's one way to start class."

The class giggles and chuckles a little relieving the tension.

Rin: "Yukio we're not done."

Yukio... I mean Mr. Okumura cared on with the leason. He pulled out blood to attract little weak demons. Rin still freaking out about Yukio being the teacher gets up out of his seat and starts to creep on Yukio.

Rin then accidentally pushes the blood off the counter. I could smell it from the back if the room. I started to gag from the awful scent that I hated.

Mr. Okumura: "Everyone get out!!!"

Everyone started to sprint to the doorway pushing themselves out of the room. Demons already busting in the room going on a rampage. I couldn't fight. My sword is still stuck in the bracelet. I can't even make it a different accessory.

Toshi grabbed me by the wrist throwing me out the door with Emerald while him and his I guess brother stayed in to fight. Emerald fought to start in the room but she was over powered. The door shut ferociously then locked. Emerald grinding her teeth breathed under her breathe "Stupid Taku.. Toshi!" She looks at me while I'm trying to keep my lunch down and spat out "Why are you not fighting with them princess?"

I looked at her standing straight up "I can't fight... yet." I replayed calmly.

Emerald: "That's shit and you know it"
Me: "How come you aren't in there?"
Emerald: "I was shoved out the door!!!!"

She walks in circles steam eliminating over her head. Throwing a complete temper tantrum. The boys come up behind me. "So a thing?" The pink haired boy that I have science with asked.

I whipped around looking at them blushing. "N-No." I cross my arms. "Stop flirting Shima! I'm  Suguro, Ryuji. The pink haired idiot is Shima, Renzo. And this is Miwa, Konekomaru." The tall built boy with brown hair and a blonde streak in the middle. I have a smile and replied sweetly. "Nice to meet you. I'm (l/n), (y/n)... I guess if you didn't catch that in class." I scratched the back of my neck in embarrassment.

Shima, Konekomaru, Suguro, and I had a long mutual conversation. Talking about just small talk, dreams, just things to keep us occupied as the four fought the demons. About 20 minutes later the door opened reveling a mess of a classroom. Mr. Okumura released the class.

~~~~ Time skip~~~~

At the dorm all of our stuff was already set up, organized, and neat. My bed was to the right of the door while Toshi had the left. We had curtains for privacy. So far that I can tell we were the only residence here. It was too Witt fit my comfort. I grabbed some pj's then changed behind my changing wall al I like to call it.

I jumped into my bed listening to some music and driftng to sleep.