Chapter 2: A New Home?

Shiro gasped a little. He didnt know what to say. "In God's house everyone fits in" he said smiling a huge welcoming smile."Where did you come from?" Rin asked tilting his head a little with his mouth open slightly. "An orphanage" you mumbled under your breath."Why were you there?" Rin asked. You started to cry a little harder and tightened your grip around your knees.

Shiro grabbed Rin and covered his mouth. He smiled"Give us a minute!" He dragged Rin to a corner "You only go to an orphanage if you don't have parents. Or their parents don't want you" Shiro said sternly. Rin's mouth dropped.

They walked over to you and shiro sat next to you and put his hand in your back. "Maybe you could stay here" He smiles. And walks off.

Rin and Yukio stayed trying to make friends and calm you down. It really didn't work at the time. you just kept thinking of the car accident.

*****FLASH BACK*****

"Hey want to ho to your (relitive's) house?" Mom asked bending over so you about the same height and placed a hand on your back. You nodded rapidly "YES!!" you screamed.

Dad, Mom and you went in the car. Dad was driving. He entered the free way...

All of a sudden a giant simi truck just spins out of control. Reared you car and pinned against the wall. 5 other cars were in the accident. In total 7 cars. 10 people died.

You pulled yourself out of the shattered window. You had glass in you forehead, and shards in your arm. the simi was on fire. You tried to pull your mom out.. too weak. So you shocked her to wake her up. She wasn't waking up. You screamed "MOM!! MOMMY WAKE UP!!! MOM!!! MAMMA!!" you're now crying and trashing your mom to wake her up"MOM!!"

A firefighter grabbed you and throw you on to his shoulders. He started to run. You held your hand out for your mom trying to get her. you didn't want to let her go.

BOOM

The simi exploded. Car pieces everywhere blue flames engulfed your parents car, the truck, and the other 5 cars.

*****END OF FLASH BACK*****

RINS POV

She was so sad. I probably just made it worse. "I'm sowy" I said as I wrapped my arms around her "please I'm sowy say someting pleeeeeease!"

YOUR POV

I snapped in reality when I heard Rin wailing about how hes sorry. Then I felt warmth cover my body. I looked up and to the left of me to see Rin holding me. I stopped crying and just looked at him. I felt my cheeks go hot. Was I blushing?

"Please I'm sowy say someting pleeeeease!" I quickly wrapped my arms around him "Thank you" I whispered in his ear.

Shiro came walking in. "(Your name) can you come-..." he was stopped in the middle of the sentence when he saw me and Rin hugging."AWWW!!!" he cuffed his hand together and put by his face with a 'omg that is adorable' kind of face and hopped around with one leg.

Me and Rin released each other and dangled our feet on the bench. Both of us looking down. I was hiding the fact that I was blushing. Rin I dont know.

Shiro walked over and bent his knees so he was in a squatting positions. My eye level was now his. "(Your name), can you please come with me for a moment." he said while grinning "I just want to ask a few questions, okay?" I simply nodded.

I git up and walked passed Rin. He was still looking down. Me and Shiro walked couple rooms away. I think it was a dinning room. "Grab a seat" Shiro said with a kind smile.

YUKIO POV

As soon as (your name) walked away Rin looked up and at me. His face was so red. It looked like someone took a red marker and smeared it all over his face. I gave him the 'I know what you did' face.

"You like her, don't you?" I asked with a smirk.

"NO!!" he hesitantly answered.

"Okay, okay. No need to shout *dramatic pause* YOU LOVE HER!"

YOUR POV

"Do you know the name of your orphanage?" Shiro asked while pulling out a laptop. I shock my head yeah. "Megan's Orphanage Home for Children"you replied. Shiro nodded.

He typed...

and typed...

and typed...

"Wow! How the... heck did you get here?" He asked while his face still in the computer screen.

"I ran. Why do you axk?"

[A/N I'M TRYING TO GIVE THEM BABY TALK ACCENTS. THEY'RE STILL YOUNG DONT FORGET]

"Well, just... um the city that it's located in is 23 miles way. And... urg... the orphanage is precisely 27 miles away" he looks at me confused and surprised at the same time while itching the back of his neck.

"Oh. I didn't know I could run that far" I said giggling.

"Who's the head... person?... at the orphanage?"

"Miss Megan."

"Ooookay. I'll talk to her about..."

"NO!! DON'T TALK YO HER ARE Y-YOU NUT-TS. SH-SHE'LL FIND ME AND DRAG ME BACK!!! PLEASE D-DON'T!!!" I said cutting him off.

He just stared at me fir a while with a straight face.

"What did she do to you? Why are you so scared?"He asked still starring at you.

"She would punish us for nothing. And the kids there are really mean. pwease don't make me go back" I begged making puppy-dog eyes.

"Who said anything about you going back?" he ask. "I have a friend that lives 2 doors down from here that wants a child. I already talked to him. He can't wait to meet you." he waved to let someone in.

A tall man walked in. He was quite handsome and soft features."Hi, I'm Hugimi, Chase" he said with a soft wave and even softer tone of speech.

"This is the man who wants a child. Mr. Hugimi this is (Your name). (Your name) this is Mr. Hugimi."

"Shiro please just call me chase" he said with an irritated look on his face. Mr. Hugimi looked at you and smiled. He slowly went on one knee "(your name) would you like to be my daughter?"

You just looked at him and thought for a moment 'A nice man like him or...' You rapidly nodded your head thinking if the crowded orphanage. He gave you a smile.

Mr. Hugimi stood up and offered his hand. You took it. Both walked out the door and to his house... I mean your home... No our home. :)

[A/N please give me feed back. And I will update ASAP. Read ya later bye XD]