Waiting

****Your Pov****

3+ f***ing years! 3+ years I haven't seen Rin...or Yukio!!!! They're turning 15 soon. I hope this year I can see them actually.

The last 3+ years Mother and Father have been procrastinating, stalling and completing dissing going to see them.

The last 3+ years. I've been living in True Cross Town. I have been training, practicing, and learning all my abilities, along with Mr. Stripes but while he's in human form his name is Toshiro or for me Toshi :3.

Anyway........ I learned how to manage to make my necklace into a bracelet or a belt. It fits my outfits a little better then an everyday necklace.

Now I can pull off the snake accessory and make it a sword, and sprout out wings with ease. Toshi and I get engulfed by red flames.

The flames burn off my clothes and replaces it with proper warrior gear. A metal mask that covers my nose and mouth. It also filters air. A chest plate also made out of metal covers my *cough cough* breasts, and my ribs.

A layered metal skirt going mid thigh protects that area. But a longer white cloth covers my rear end.

The flames still cover my body and hair. But it doesn't burn. It felt... nice and comforting.

My hair somehow gets in to two braids not even taking all my hair just the hair normally in or surrounding my face.

Toshi looks bad ass. The flames cover his paws and when he flies embers scatter behind him. His eyes turn crimson and his teeth are always shown.

He also has some armor. He has a helmet I guess you could saw covering his forehead almost like a crown, then dropping down to his cheeks. His paws are also covered by the weird unfamiliar metal.

Toshi and I started the cram school when we first got here but we haven't actually been 'apart' of true cross. We're too young to be students here because you can die.... in a school.... full of demons....

Anyways this is going to be our first year being students at True Cross Academy. I'm turning 15 soon too! :)

A normal day in summer break. Me and Toshi sleeping in till late. But some thing was calling me to wake up. I don't know. Something weird was going on a bolt of power just seemed to come out of no where.

I looked over at Toshi. He too was sitting up in bed. He nodded, "You feel that too?"
Me: "Yeah. What do you think it is?"
Toshi: "I don't know. But we need to figure it out."
Me: "But we're only ex-wires this seems so powerful."

Toshi changed his jaw. It was attractive but... hehe.... not the time.

Toshi: "It might be that....... Rin...."

I cut him off "Rin!!"

I grabbed my snake accessory's head and pulled while jumping out of bed at the same time. I bent down letting my wings stretch at full length. I popped up and jumped breaking throw my ceiling.

Mother and Father is going to kill me for 1.) Breaking the ceiling

2.) Going out without telling them

3.) Using my powers

I don't care though. I gripped my sword handle still sleeved. I felt tears slipping down.'Big dummy' I thought at him awakening.'I'm not losing you too.'

==Flash back Cram school==

Toshi and I are at the back of the class when the teacher was showing us a deminstratio of demons awakening. Sayong how much it hurts. It is said its the most painful thing that you can experience.
==End==