So Close

You tried pulling away from Bon and his deathly kiss. You never closed your eyes or kissed back. Rin started walking towards you with an angered strut and pulled Bon off if you. "Don't touch my girlfriend!" He yelled as he pushed you behind him. "EVERYONE SIT DOWN!" Yukio walked in and was clearly in a pissy mood.

You ran to my seat. Alone in the back of the class.... Again. The other 3 were still out on a mission. You know they did say that it wouldn't be a one night deal, but your still worried. It's been a 4 days and your starting to worry.

"Today's lesson" Yukio spoke writing it on the bored, "Angels." He put wings next both sides of the word.

You raised your hand, "Now Mr. Okumura. Excuse my interruption but angel's wings don't look like that!"

He took his gaze from you to his 'artwork' then sighed, "I guess your right Ms. (Y/l/n)". He grabbed the eraser and erased the wings.

Izumo looked over at me with her arms crossed, "Now how would you know?"

You just chuckled and looked down and stuck your head in your crossed arms that were propped by the table. She has no idea, you laughed to yourself.

"Because" You said calmly, "I've seen them."

"When?" She fired back.

You thought for a bit, I can't just say I'm an angel. "I had once met a kid," you made up, "she was born in heaven but had a mission to... Uh... Kill... Um..."

"This is bullshit," Izumo spat.

"Ladies! Calm down!" Yukio interrupted, " (Y/N) thank you for pointing out my mistake. Izumo, she was right."

She just puffed as her cheeks turned a roaring red. You rolled your eyes and did the usual. Pulled out your notebook and drew as Yukio gave his speeches.

"...The paladin right now is an angel"

You looked up in curiosity. You didn't know the paladin was an angel. I guess Rin didn't either because he started to rant and asked many, many..... Many questions.

You raised your hand. "Yes, Ms. (Y/L/N)?" Yukio gave permission to talk. You stood up, "How long has this angel wen paladin?" You asked.
"Well, he's actually a human but in the Angelic Legion. He's Arthur A. Angel. He's been paladin for a good," he hesitated and thought, "almost 2 years."

(A/N: I like to be accurate but I can't find this info. Can you please help me!)

You bowed out, "thank you."

Izumo budded in, "Even I knew that. You may act smart but you're ignorant."
You shrugged, "At least I'm a ranking Knight."

"I doubt that"

"Wanna test me out lil girl!" You stood back up.

"Sure. Anytime. Anywhere. Just call!" She stood up. You two now having a war mentally.

"Now. Right here." You snickered mumbling your words of summoning, making a fist by your side. Bright flashes of light started to zoom around the room all floating towards your hand forming a clean, white sword. Crystals embroidered the handle and holy words engraved the blade. Made of the purest silver and Heaven's Gold. Your armor started to wrap around you from thin air.

Before you completely engulfed by your warrior stage. Yukio cut in, "(Y/N), no."

"She needs to learn to respect her-" you were cut off by the one and only.

"If your going to say elder, you are so wrong."

You really didn't think you reacted. This isn't you, you thought as you blade started to swing for Izumo. She screamed and took cover. You stopped right at the croak of her neck. She looked at you straight in your eyes. She's shaking like a leaf on a windy day.