Moving?!

****Your pov****

AGE: 11

Mother, father and I are moving in a month. I don't know where to but... it has something to do with me, my training, and my past.

To be honest I am kind of torn between Rin and figuring out what I was, and stuff like that. I don't want to move away without Rin. He's my best friend and my secret crush.

It's hard to picture a life without Yukio or Rin.

"We're moving" that sentence ringed in my ears as I cried in to my pillow. 'I don't want to move. I don't want to move!' I thought then screamed out loud "I DON'T WANT TO MOVE!!!"

I heard my knob on the door wiggle a little then slowly opened. I probably look like poop at tge mombut I don't care. I just want to stay right here. Living by Rin.

Tears now constantly sprinting down the rivers on my cheeks. I shut my eyes as hard as I could. It started to get hard breathes so I took sharp, short breathes in so I could actually get oxygen in my lungs.

The person at the door walked slowly to the edge if my bed. I felt the weight of the person sit on the side. A hand started to rub my back and shushing me to be quiet.

"It's okay honey." A smooth silky voice said calmly. I knew it was mother, "It's okay well move back in a couple of years before your 15 birthday I promise. And we'll take vacations here... and we'll celebrate Rin's and Yukio's birthdays."

Still rubbing my back gently she leaned over and kissed my wet cheek. She got up and swiftly walked to the door. Before leaving the room her face lit by the gall way light gave me a guilty smile.

"It's for the best" she whispered loud enough so I could hear. Quietly closing the door I could over hear mother talking to father. I couldn't make out a lot but...

Father: "Is she okay"

Mother: "Yeah. *something blah* upset *blah blah blah* Rin *potato?* miss *kiwaii?* promise birthdays.

Father: Well... *blah* opposites attract *somewhere* hard to separate *over the* made for each other.

Mother: My little angel and him. (starts to cry) Why my little girl. *rainbow* She's so sweet and innocent. Why!!

I didn't want to listen anymore. She obviously knows something I don't. And besides I couldn't hear anymore between mother's crying, my sharp breathes and stomping down the hallway leaving the area.

I hugged the pillow tighter and nuzzled my face in the soft cushion. I pretended that the pillow was Rin. I didn't let go, I didn't want to, I never want to let go.

Shortly after I drifted to a deep sleep. Dreaming a pleasant dream.

****Mother's pov*****

'Why does she love a monster like Rin' I thought while crying 'Why did he have to make her for him. She's been through so much!' I cried in to Chase's chest.

I bothered me. He not only made girl  like (y/n) just for a monster like him, but also made her go through a horrid child hood.

Her mom had a multi personality disorder. Her dad had an aggressive back round, substance abuser, and an alcoholic addiction.

She is so sweet and kind, loving and caring, smart and intelligent. It breaks my heart thinking of her with him!!!

Chase started to walk me down the hallway to our bedroom. He threw me on the bed... literally! And got on top of me.

He preyed my hand away from my face. His knees on the sides of my hips, holding my hands firmly. He leaves over for what I thought was a kiss but his jaw and mouth traveled to my ear."Don't forget opposites attracted, my dear"he quietly and seductively  whispered.

He rolled off of me and faced the opposite way."Good night" he softly said and turned off his light.