A Better Future?

As we walked home we were mainly in silence till the door of the church. "(Your name), relax your safe. My wife has wanted children her entire life. But..." Mr Hugimi said as gently as he could and hesitated "She just doesn't have the 'tools' to make one."

'What does that even mean?' I thought looking down holding his hand as we walk.

He was so tall that you had to extend your arm almost completely over your head. His hands were soft and gentle. I guess you could call him a gentle giant.

He had kind grey eyes, and silky soft brown hair. Kind of long for a guys hair cut. It went to his eye brows. His hair was bouncing as we walked it made you lash a little.

*****TIME SKIP CUZ I CAN*****

At the house a woman was waiting at the door. She was really pretty! Long copper red hair, vibrant green eyes. She was in good shape, slim, tall-ish, and a nice rank [A/N: not checking her out just stating what she looks like]

She wore an appropriate dress. It was blue with small poke-a-dots. It went about her knees and had a really pretty white lace at the trim. Thick tank sleeves with a short v line. And to top it off a light pink apron.

"Hi, honey" she spoke rapidly waving her hand greeting "Honey? Who's this?" She asked politely and smiling.

'Good job! You didn't tell her you got a daughter.' I thought sarcastically.

"This is (your name)" he replied pushing you out from behind him. "She's Shiro's friend. She's an orphan and..." He was cut off by the woman

" Oh my God!!" She dropped to her knees and hugged you tightly... really tightly... so tight you literally started to black out a little.

After she let you go she opened the door. It was a nice house pretty big 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen that could sit a chef in a 5 star restaurant, and a family room [living room].

They led you to one of the rooms. It was pretty much empty except a roll out make shift bed. A memory foam base, a pillow and to blankets neatly stacked.

"Here's your room. I know it's not much but when we completely adopt you we'll go shopping, okay?" Mr. Hugimi said itching the back off his neck. Mrs. Hugimi slapped him and looked at him sternly.

"We'll go shopping tomorrow for furniture, okay? And I'll go get you some clothes in a little bit, okay?" Mrs. Hugimi said with a radiant smile

"No, no it's fine. I under stan Mr. and Mrs. Hugimi...." I said waving both my hands frantically "Please just call me Mom or Max. Whatever you feel comfortable with."