Lemonade?

(A/N) First lemon... please do not judge me for this chapter I have absolutely no idea what the f*ck I'm doing so... Enjoy my suffering

~PastelASAP

Your Pov:

"Rin!" I yelled from our room.

He ran up from down stairs. He took a shower earlier and his hair was still dripping wet and he was too lazy to put on a shirt. "Yes dear-" He stopped in mid sentence and closed the door. I was on the bed with my knees squeezed together and a blush on my face. I had a shirt on and a short skirt. My hand was in my skirt.

Rin walked over to the bed and looked at you with a 'are-you-kidding-me' face. I just bit my lip, "Rin I'm horny" I whined. He smirked, "I can't help you." He started to head to the door but I grabbed him by the hem of his shirt, "Maybe you can help." I blushed even harder.

He patted my head, "If we start this I won't be able to stop myself from going all the way dear~"

I don't know what sound I made but I thought and nodded my head, "O-Okay, that's fine."

He looked at you with big eyes, "(Y/N) you sure?". "I said yes didn't I" I retorted. He smiled devilishly jumping forward pinning me onto the bed. He was still smiling. He leaned down and kissed me gently. At first it was sweet and lovely, then it went to rough and passionate quickly. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling at his soft, wet hair. He bit the bottom of my lip asking for entry. I gave it to him with out hesitation. His tongue shot into my mouth. Wondering how to make him make some kind of noise, I rolled my hips onto his. He made this husky growl like moan. He pulled back for a second, "Do that again and you won't have any clothes on you."

I shrugged and took of my shirt, "There I got you started."

"What am I going to do with you?" Rin laughed. "What ever the hell you want to" I said pulling him back down. He looked down, "Lace? You own lace?"

"Yeah." I said, "I'm wearing it now." He chuckled, "Okay smarty-pants."

He went right back where we were before. His hands were cupping my boobs for a few moments. Then one went to my back and unclasped my bra... with one hand. I quickly covered my bare chest with bright red cheeks. Rin looked at me with worry, "(Y/N)? We can stop."

"N-No" I said looking away, I was already wet as hell. He grabbed my hands and interlocked out fingers, "I love you. You're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." He kissed my neck getting my attention off my chest.

He pulled my hands away and cupped my breasts gently massaging them. He find that magical spot on my neck and attacked it with kisses, bites, and sucking. I moaned a little his wet hair tickling my neck and face.

He led a trail down my neck to my breasts stopping at the right one taking my nipple into his mouth and sucking gently. He moved to the left one doing the same making sure neither felt neglected. He started kiss down my stomach stopping at the hem of my skirt looking up for permission. I just nodded not trusting my voice. He pulled down my skirt slowly. He began to pull down my underwear as well but I stopped him, "You still have your pants on." I pointed out. He rolled his eyes and took off his jeans quickly. I looked down, and my jaw hit the floor. He had a mansion in his pants! Not literally but that was not a tent...

He went back to pulling down my panties and threw them in the corner somewhere in wonderland. He leaned down and opened up your legs. His breath was killing me. It felt so warm and nice. His tongue made sudden contact making me moan. He started licking at a constant pass going. He stuck his tongue inside of me making a moan slip out of my mouth. He put two digits inside scissoring nicely. A knot was bundled inside the pit of my stomach and suddenly released. He licked up the juices and looked up at me, "Taste pretty good, (Y/N)." I was blushing like hell at the moment.

"Your turn lover boy" I said. He looked at me confused, then something clicked and he got up off of me.

He was sitting at the end of the bed with his black boxers. I crawled over and swiped off his boxers revealing the prize. I gripped his member and started stroking it. He was already hard and throbbing. I licked the top of it in circles. I slowly shoved his whole member in my mouth and started to bob my head increasing speed. My hands massages his balls as I gave him a sweet blow job.  I reached max speed and felt his part throbbing in my mouth, then I felt a warm liquid at the back of my throat that wasn't spit. I pulled him out and licked my lips, "Salty but sweet" I winked.

He pinned me down on to the bed positioning himself. He slowly.... slowly entered. It hurt real bad. It was so uncomfortable. Tears started to roll down my cheeks. He licked up the tears, "I know, I know it hurts... but give it a bit okay baby... It'll feel better."

We sat in stillness for awhile until I got used to it. I nodded my head, "Please go easy." He kissed my lips sweetly and started to pump himself inside of me. He went a little faster... and faster... and even faster... and look at the time.... EVEN FASTER! That awful knot built itself in my stomach again. My back arched, "Rin.. Harder... Please.." I begged trying to talk clearly.

He did as I commanded. He started hitting that magical spot called a g-spot. My head was thrown back as my back arched even more. He kissed the spot in between my boobs, "Your really f**king tight!"

He slammed himself into me once more and I released. My muscles were still tense but my stomach felt much better. Slam. Slam. Slam. He pulled out, "Open your mouth." As he asked I opened my mouth and his warm juices filled my mouth.

He flopped next to me pulling the blankets over us. He brought me close to him. "That was fun" he laughed, his voice still husky with adrenaline. Our bodies were hot and sweaty but we didn't care we eliminated the space between us. He kissed the top of my head, "I love you, (Y/N)."

"I love you too, Rin."

(A/N):

I hate all of you for making me write this but I also love all of you for copping up with the book and the weirdness. Please vote and comment what you thought of it.... Again love and hate you guys. Good bye........... -awkward... I just wrote how you had sex-