Dragged Down

The claw dragged you down deeper and deeper into the firey pits of hell. Demons of all sizes and shapes stared holes into you. The claw reached a taller mountain of this pathetic place. The claw was owned and operated by the one and only... Satan.

"Your not Rin" he said.
"Oh really?" You asked with sarcasm.
He examined you, "Wait! Your his little girly friend aren't you?"
"Uhhhh... Girlfriend." You said a little curious how he knew.
He just smiled at you. You smiled back. "Put her in chains." He hissed. Demons flooded the room locking chains, tying ropes and keeping you still. "All angel." He said as he caressed your cheek with sharp nails, "With a bad boy toy."

"I wouldn't call him that." You said with venom, "He deserves more respect. So boyfriend is the proper term."

Satan reached back and slapped you clean across the face. "Don't speak"

He turned and left. Cliff hanger on your part. You sat there praying Rin would come save you. Tap. Tap. Tap. You heard the tapping of loud foot steps down the hall. Please don't be Satan. You begged. Speak of the devil. Of course it's Satan.

He sadly smiled at you. "I just wanted to share a world..." He said sadly, "A world where we could live in peace."

You were shocked, "I do too..."

He looked at you surprised then shook it off, "is that why your dating my son?"

You shook your head, "No... I caught on fire with his burning love."

Satan gave a dark chuckle, "That's cute. You know what... I'll let you live."

He started undoing your ties. "But you have to help me." He whispered.

"How may I help?" You asked.

"Keep Rin safe." He whispered, "and tell Enerald -the bitch- to treat Yukio with more respect."

"Yes sir" you saluted.

He finished up with your last tie. He turned around them stopped. He flicked his wrist and a flask was in his hands. "Before I forget," he pricked a finger with a sharp nail. He drew the blood into the flask, "It'll keep you stable." He handed it to you.

You took the sip of blood and boy you felt so alive after that. Not evil but not pure. You were finally what you wanted, a Fallen Angel. Satan gasped, "Idiots" he began. "What do you mean sir?" You asked.

"Gehenna has been breached!" He yelled, "Attack."

Demons flew through the open gates. You crouched down, "I'll see you on the flip side." You jumped up and the black and white feathery wings sprung into life. Be safe Rin. You thought as you flew into the world of the living.