Wings?

+REWRITING FOR NEW READERS+

*Your Pov*

Max insisted of getting me new clothes. So I gave in. I told her my sizes, favorite colors, and favorite genre clothing.

Max ran to the store to get me some clothes while I took a shower. I didn't realize how dirty I was till I took off my uniform.

It was suppose to be a white shirt with black trim, a white shirt with black buttons, knee high socks, black shoes, and to top it off a red bow tie.

But now it was just covered in dirt, mud, and... blood I guess. My legs were bleeding. 'When did that happen?' I wonder. 'Maybe it was in the field? Woods? Or maybe when I hopped a fence.'

I turned the water on to the perfect temperature. Hot but not too hot. Cold but not too cold. And slipped in.

****SHIRO POV****

I walked the extremely short distance from the monastery to the Hugimi residences. Carrying the small stuffed tiger, and some adoption paper work.

'That poor girl... How much does she have to be throw?' I thought to myself. I walked up the step to the front door knocked politely.

"Coming! Give my a minute!" I heard Chase holler.

Patiently waiting I looked at the stuffed tiger.

The tiger was in a doll like position. Flimsy arms and legs, a large head with a smaller body. It had these lifeless black eyes that just somehow made it seem like it was looking into my soul. A white mussel, orange body, black stripes, and a long tail.

'Cute little thing I guess.' I pondered to my self.

Chase opened the door a crack "Oh hi Shiro com in." He welcomed me in. He led me to the dinning room where we sat and discussed "adult" problems, and filled out most if the paper work.

~Time skip 15 minutes later~

Max came waltzing in with bags, and bags full of... Clothes? "Hey Shiro!!" She called and waved. "I'll be right back I'm just going to take this to (y/n)'s room."

She walked up stair at the end of the hallway and placed the bags down on the bed. She runs back down stairs. Grabbed the seat in between Chase and me.

"What are we doing?" She asked grabbing some if the papers. She smiled ear to ear like literally. She plucked the pen from Chase's hand and started scribbling the information she needed to put in.

We heard the water turn off from down the hall. (Y/n) I'm guessing was in the shower.

Sure enough 5 minutes later she comes out with a towel wrapped around her slick body droopy in the back. When she turned to go up the stairs we saw it. She had a birth mark of angel wings. The sign of an angel flesh and blood from heaven.

Chase, Max and I all exchanged glances with our mouths on the floor. Max now rushing the paperwork with Chase.

'Wow... that explains a lot!' I stated in my mind.

(Y/N) comes walking down with one of her new outfits. She skipped yo the table looked at the paperwork on the table and shouted out with glee.

Then she saw the stuffed tiger in my arms and her face went from so happy to almost a puppy beg. I looked at her then the tiger then her.

ME: "Is this yours?"

(Y/n): "No but can I have it?"

'Wait a second... not hers then whose is it? I know for a fact it wasn't there that night!'

Me: "Sure here you go"

I gave her the tiger and she spun around holding the tiger like a toddler."please excuse me. I think (Y/n) and I are going to put her nice, new clothes away." Max stood up giving (y/n) a small smirk, and wink.

****MAX'S POV****

(Y/n) and I are in her room putting clothes away and learning about each other.

Me: "What's your favorite color?l

(Y/n): (fav color). What about you?"

Me: "Mines Blue (too)"

(Y/n): "Favorite animal?"

Me: "Hmmmm... probably cheetahs... Rawr"

I started to tickle (y/n). She smiled ave laughed. I have to say I'm glad I can't have kids of my own then I wouldn't have had the chance of having (y/n).

I have the parts it's just that they don't necessarily "work".