Mr. Stripes

~Next Day~

****Your Pov****

I just woke up. I looked at the clock 7:54 a.m. I have school today in an hour. I don't want to go. I slowly uncovered my body from the blankets and sat up.

I could tell my hair was in knots, my face stained in tears, and my eyes red, & puffy from crying sui much.

Mr. Stripes was in a lounge chair in the corner of my room just... staring at me. I steadily walked over and grabbed his arm.

We made our way to the bathroom down the hall."Mr. Stripes what did Mother mean last night." I asked half yawning, half talking.

He changed to a flimsy, adorable little stuffed animal to a mini orange tiger. With radiant yellow eyes, sharp and pointy teeth, a medium silky coat, and a long slender body with a active flicking tail.

Me and him connect. He is the one and only... my best friend, and my companion. He lifted his head to look me in the eye,"Well... you'll find out soon enough. I can't tell you, he told me  me not to tell you." He guilty said looking down.

I trusted Mr. Stripes with my life. He protected me, and comforted me. I literally cab say I love him.

"Okay." I replied with a smile smile while bridging my rat nest of hair."Hey. Ah... can you turn around. I'm going to take a shower." Stripes just rolled his eyes,"you do know I have seen you naked before right?"

Me: "What!?"

Stripes: "When I'm a stuffed animal I'm still aware of my surrounding. I can see, hear, feel, smell.... Taste" he winked

Me: "You mean that..."

Stripes: "Oh yeah" he replied

I can feel the blood pumping in my face as I'm turning bright red. I looked in the mirror and started to wipe off my face.

In the mirror I saw a blue flash of light behind me. Of course I turned around to see a... BOY! Mr. Stripes was gone!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed. But the boy covered my mouth. He was kind of cute. "(Y/n) shhh. My god be quiet. It's me. Relax." He sounded like..."Mr. Stripes" I questioned. He nodded a yes.

(A/N:
Mr. Stripes has 3 forms a stuffed animal tiger, a fucking HUGE tiger, and a boy. Sorry I haven't update in well forever.please forgive me. I'll update asap. Love you)