Cold Stormy Nights

Your Pov:

I were wrapped in the embrace of Rin's warmth. Yeah I shared the same bed... who couldn't? The bed was right in front of the window. I was sleeping at the moment but when a flash of light and a crack of thunder startles me, my little cute dream of little kittens boxing was over. I was now sitting upright taking deep breathes. I'm not necessarily scared of storms... I was just a little startled.

I realized that it was colder in the room now than it was when I fell asleep. Rin and I didn't have any good blankets yet since the new bed is too big for all of our old ones.

Rin sat up and rubbed his eyes, "(Y/N)?"

"Sorry" I replied. He didn't have a shirt on. Like I had said earlier it was warmer.

"No, no you're fine" he said laying back down. Just as his head hit the pillow a flash of lightning and a crack of thunder happened. I jumped and froze. I wasn't breathing.

Rin sat up, "(Y/N)? Breath. I'm right her." He spoke softly as he snaked his arms around me. He forced me to lay down with him. My face was buried in his chest. He hummed quietly trying to calm me down. It was working. He kissed me gently on the forehead and down the side of my face to my lips. He slowly leaned forward and kissed my lips ever so gently. "I love you" he whispered.

I had forgotten how cold I was. My body was still shivering though. Rin sighed and got up. He went to the dresser and grabbed one of his sweat shirts. He gave it to me and I put it on. He walked to my dresser and grabbed some fuzzy pants. "Here" he handed me the pants. I quickly put them on and hurried back into bed.

Right away Rin wrapped his arms around me. He started to rub my back and whisper little nothings. He hummed a slow song. So peaceful... so... tired. I fell asleep a little while later. I still can feel his strong warm arms around my waist.