Exorcists?

A/N:

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated for a while. School started 2 weeks ago and I really didn't have time so again sorry. and I promise for now on I will update every Saturday.

P.S. sorry about grammar, spelling mistakes I'm in a car with my phone so yeah.

~Pastel

*****Readers POV***

I've been living with my new family for now 4 years. I just turned 11, and a lot has happened since I was 7. Such as Rin and Yukio are the sons of Satan, I'm a "Earth Walker" or "Fallen Angel" what ever that means, and now I'm training to be an exorcist so I can protect Rin.

The monsters aren't scaring me as much now that I know what they are but they definitely weren't easy on the eyes :/. Rin is though... wait, what?

I've been moved up to the advanced classes with Yukio but really literally Shiro did that so that I can finish school earlier than other kids. It's cool and all but sometimes I must say it's hard.

Rin, Yukio, and I are really close now. Rin and I always cook, bake, and make all these really good foods and desserts. Yukio and I have the whole demons and Satan as a inside joke. Then we all have bullies and the whole stick together thing.

Mr. Strips I still have him. I mean I don't think you can just throw out a familiar. He's been helping me train. It doesn't hurt now like it did before. You know changing in to a angel. I mean it's just wings sprouting out of my backs flesh.

*****Rins POV*****

(Y/n) has been living with Mr. and Mrs. Hugimi for four years now. She's so much happier and open now. I like to see her happy. I really don't know why but something inside me just... bubbles up and I'm happy to.

People are so mean to us though. Calling my demon and pushing (y/n) around so in always the bad guy punching another person. Oh well.

She's changed to she is growing at the moment she's just 4 inches shorter than me. She started to grow boobs and have a figure. She was so beautiful, and... hot actually. One of the prettiest girls in our school, bit she's mine.

A/N
Sorry it's so short but yeah I'll update soon