Truth Comes Out?

As you awoke from your slumber you noticed you were bonded to the bed. You looked down to see two arms firmly wrapped around your waist. You let out a small giggle as you slowly turned around to meet the sleeping face of Rin.

He was so relaxed and vulnerable it was quite cute. You smiled to yourself as he shifted in his sleep. You gently placed a kiss on his forehead."Wake up, Rin" you cooed. At a leasurely pace Rin opened his piercing ocean blue eyes and gave a smile. "Morning beautiful" he kissed you softly.

After getting ready and changing for school you went down stairs for breakfast. A small black cat with yellow horns and two tails sat on the table looking at you curiously. In the kitchen window you could see a comotion. A little demon was running around the kitchen making food. It had a pink almost purple fur and large bat like ears. The chef also had small pointy horns at the top of his head with a cute pink nose. His lil flustered cheeks topped it all off though. He was so cute. His small fork like tail was twitching side to side.

You heard foot steps behind you. Instinctively you turned on your heels to see Rin ready for school. Rin had his sword in it's red sleeve on his back. I gave him a quick smile. He smiled back walking towards you. He hugged you. "I missed you" He wispered in your ear. You could hear his voice crack slightly as if he was at the edge of tears. You hugged back, "I was only gone for ten minutes". His grip tightened, "No when you had to move... I couldn't stop thinking of you". A tear ran down your cheek as he rubbed your back, "Not a day went by when your weren't on my mind." you confessed.

"I'm sorry." He apologize.

"For what?" You questioned. Rin let you go and lifted your shirt placing a hand on the pink scars. You looked away, "That's not your fault. Those are just the toll of my actio-" You were cut off by Rin "You mean his actions..." You grabbed Rin's hands and you held them. "No I mean mine. It was my dission to help Bon," You said, "Would I do it again... Of course"

"If I had jumped in a second before I did maybe you wouldn't have had to 'pay the piper'" He said looking into your eyes.

You bit you lip, "Rin... Do you know what I am?" You asked diffidently.

Still looking into your eyes he shook his head no, "A knight of the True Cross?"

"Well, that is true however I wasn't asking about that..." You swallowed the lump in your throat "I'm an angel..."

"Well I'm a demon..." Rin looked down at the floor.

A dinner bell was rung. You turned your attention to the dirrection the clangor was coming from to find the big-eared demon hitting a bell with food on the pick up stand."Can we finish this later... I'm really hungry." You said. Rin just gave you a simple nod for a yes.

After eating the best pancakes you have ever had in your life you brushed your teeth then grabbed your (f/c) book bag out of your room. You looked down and noticed your golden bracelet was gone. I am finally free aren't I, you thought I can write my own fate now. You smiled.

You and Rin started to walk to high school. You two walked in silence for a moment, it was kind of awkward. Rin lightly touched you hand asking permission to hold hands. You smiled and accepted. Rin's fingers intertwined with yours giving you hand a gentle squeeze. You squeezed back. He gave a small chuckle, looking down at his feet.

"What's so funny?" You asked.

"Just thinking" he replied generally still smiling. "About what?" You asked tilting your head slightly to the side couriousily. Rin's cheeks went flushed a little, "that's cute..." He whispered. "What's so cute?" You asked extending the oh in so. "You are..." He said looking up into your eyes.

Your face started to burn. You decided to look away in embarrassment.

Man does she know that she is perfect? Does she know how much I love her? Does she know that I need her? Killing Satan has been my goal since the incident at the monastery... But for her to be mine and me to be hers has been my goal since we were seven, Rin thoughts were interrupted as you spoke.
"What you thinking about?" You asked poking Rin's cheek.

"How much I love you" he said as he planted a lovely soft kiss on your cheek."You have no idea ow long I wanted to date you." He did his signature guilty smile and scratched the back of his neck.

You smiled, "Oh trust me I know."

He stopped walking and tugged on your arm making you twirl into his firm chest. Still processing what happened you feel warm arms wrap around you in a nice hug.

"I don't want you to get hurt, (Y/N)..." He mumbled into your ear.

"Rin, I... I don't want you to get hurt either." You spoke softly, "I'll protect you."

"That's what he said" Rin said squeezing you harder, "now look where he is

"What who said"

"Shiro!" He cried out.

"Wait... Shiro. What happened Rin?" You asked seriously but gently not a wanting to force him.

"He's dead (Y/n)... A-all because of..." He couldn't finish his sentence.

You're mouth dropped after hearing this. You hugged Rin."it's okay..." You said rubbing his back.

"I swear I'm... I'm going to kill him!" He bellowed in to your shoulder.

"Kill who?" You ask quietly.

"My dad. Satan." He said.

You knew Rin was a half blood but never would have thought his dad would be the king of all demons. A tear trickled down your cheek. Shiro... How did this happen? I remember going into the secret cavern to look at the legendary Kurikara sword that held all of Rin's power.

<<<FLASH BACK>>>

"She this (Y/n)?" Shiro asked holding up delicately, "This is the Kurikara sword. It holds all of Rin's demonic powers in it."

"Wow..." Was all that you could manage.

"If it is ever opened Rin's powers will be unleashed. It could possible hurt him." He continued.

Your eyes went big as you shock your head. I don't want Rin to get hurt! You thought.

Shiro gave a small laugh, "Want to help make sure that doesn't happen?" You nodded ferociously. He gave his smile and small chuckle. He placed the sword back in the big wooden case. Quickly yet swiftly he turned on his heels towards you. He had his right hand on his chest where his heart should be and his left in the air. "Repeat after me." You stumbled trying to get to the stance quickly, "Repeat after me."

<<<END OF FLASHBACK>>>

"I'm sorry Shiro..." You whispered really low hoping Rin didn't hear.

Rin let you go and grabbed you're cheeks whipping away the tears, "I hate it when you cry."

You laughed, "I hate it when you cry"

He smirked his devilish smirk. He licked his lips. Oh dear you thought. He landed a kiss right on your lips moving his hands a little farther than your waist. He licked your bottom lip asking politely for entrance. You smiled in the kiss and refused to see what his plan was.

Rin grabbed your ass making you gasp. His tongue shot in to your mouth. Rumbling for dominance your tongues were almost in knots the he pinned your tongues down winning. His warm tongue started to roam his new territory.

His hand never leaving your now red butt cheeks. Gently squeezing and playing with them. Your face was a burning fire of flesh. Shit. Why am I blushing so much you thought.

"Aw look at who's back" someone piped in ruining this amazing moment. Rin and you turned around to she Shima standing there giving Rin a thumbs up."Sorry did I interrupt?" Shima asked.

You and Rin nodded in unison as you hung from your arms that are hooked on to Rin's neck. Rin's hands still on you're butt. Great I must look like a cherry or something right now, You thought.