Boring Day, New Student

==== Your pov ====

After Rin and I kissed we sat in the same position and talked for a little while. "I'm tired" I yawned. "Me too." He said, "How about we go to bed?". "That's a good idea" I agreed. He kissed my forehead while holding both sides of my face. "You can sleep in here with me if you'd like" Rin offered. "Th-that would be nice but T-Toshi and Y-Yukio might get suspicious. Emerald m-might get j-jealous of me sleeping in the same r-room with Yukio. A-and we... well... we aren't d-dating." I stammered.

Rin smirked slightly with his eyes closed placing his forehead on mine. He opened his eyes and looked into mine. His hands still on my cheeks, he gently rubbed then with his thumb. "Those are all good reasons" he casually replied. I slid off his lap walking towards the door. Rin grabbed my wrist and harshly ripped my arm back making me spin facing him. He lands a solid kiss on my lips.

"Good night, (y/n)" he said. I stand there speech less. My cheeks were red hot. Rin just smirked and retreated to his bed. He slithered under his covers. He was facing away from me.

I smiled not bearing my teeth. A good honest smile. I haven't done an honest smile in a while. I turned back to the door on my heels.I opened the door, closing it gently. In the hallway I leaned against the wall. I brought up my hand softly touching my lips. I closed my eyes and smiled. Replaying what just happened in my head almost about seven thousand times.

I crept up to my dorm room. Put my ear on the door listening to see if Toshi was in there. I didnt hear anything. I took precaution still and quietly slipped in the room. Toshi wasn't in sight. A small sigh of relief came out of my mouth as I waltzed to my bed. Truthfully I couldn't stop smiling.

"Wow, all these years of staying away from boys, keeping my first kiss. The day... the day that Rin Okumura kissed me. Finally that day has come." I thought to myself slowly falling asleep.

$$$$ Time skip $$$$

Long, boring, uneventful all throughout the school day. Like any other day it was first, second, third, fourth, fifth period, lunch, sixth, seventh period. Then kids were home free... unless you were in the cram school. You had an hour of free time before cram school started.

Mr. Okumura was explaining keys, portals, and doors. I knew this already. Why am I still stuck in the same class? I'm higher than Yukio rank. Opps did I say Yukio I meant Mr. Okumura.

"Ms. (L/N), would you like to tell the class what this key is used for?" Mr. Okumura asked. "No, I do not feel like answering that ridiculous question" I said blankly folding my arms. "I wasn't asking if you wanted to Ms. (L/N). Answer the question." He demanded. "Okay fine. That key is a portal key. More specifically the 'Supply Shop Key'. Only given to qualified excorcists. Oh, and it can only take you to and from the supply shop. Ate you satisfied now M-ister O-kumura." I answered emphasizing Mr. Okumura. He took a deep breath in and a long sigh out, "Yes Ms. (L/N) that was more than acceptable" he replied, "Mr. Okumura (Rin) there will be NO sleeping in my class." Yukio slammed the teacher text book down on to Rin's table making Rin to violently wake up in an unhappy mode.

"What the hell Yukio!" Rin exclaimed. "Do you mean M-ister Okumura, Okumura?" I put my ¢2 in.

Everyone laughed. I seriously didnt realize how many students were in the cram school till then. There was Rin, Bon, Konekomaru, Paku, Izumo, Nemu, Taku, Toshi, Emerald, a guy that wears a grey sweater every day never showing his face, and me.

[[[[TIME SKIP]]]]

After cram school the dorm complex 6 team (Emerald, Taku, Toshi, Rin, Yukio, me) walked home together talking. We all descended into our own separate rooms. I started homework on my desk. Toshi was on his laptop. Emerald and Taku were in their room doing who knows what. Rin and Yukio went out to the supply shop. Yukio need some things for the class the following day.

I finished my homework quite quickly. It was easy as cake for me. I sat in my comfortable computer chair pulling out my ear phones and phone. Going in to ITunes, I clicked on (favorite band/ genre) and started to listen to music.

Rin and Yukio arrived back home a little before dinner. Rin was abnormally quite, so we ate In silence that night. It was a little weird. "So how was you trip to the supply shop?" I asked breaking the uncomfortable silence. Yukio side smiled, "It went decent. We got our supplies and performed the exorcism... How was you day home?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "could have went better." We all finished our food and hiked back in isolation.

I decided to take a shower while Emerald did her homework to decrease the chance of meeting her in the bathroom again. I grabbed a towel, my pj's, a brush, and my soaps, shampoos, and conditioners. I slipped out of my clothes and in to the relaxing warm water of the shower. I applied everything on almost at once. So while I waited for myself to rinse off I looked at my sword.

It's still hidden in its sleeve. In solitude as a fancy piece of jewelry. I tried to pull at it again. Same result. It didn't unwrap. Didn't shift. Didn't budge. It didn't move at all.

The water became clear so I turned off the water and reached through my curtain grabbing my towel. I wrapped the towel around my hair holding our up. I put on my under garments and pj pants. Taking the towel off my head I put on my pajama shirt.

I started to brush my (h/l) (h/c). I felt unsafe not being able to activate my fighting mode or using my sword. Then I rushed to my dorm room to go to bed.

««««Next Day at Cram School»»»»

Mr. Okumura started the class off differently then normal. We have a new student. She introduced herself as Moriyama, Sheimi. Mr.Y. Okumura told her to sit next to Rin. She was wearing a traditional Japanese Kimono. She seemed nice. I think we might be able to become friends later on. I dint know we'll have to see.

°°°°A/N:
So sorry that I haven't updated like I normally do. I've just been busy. But I have no school for the rest of the week so do you know what that means? MORE UPDATES :3!!!!  I don't own Blue Exorcist. I'm sorry that my chapters and sorry line hasn't been following the show or manga.

I have so much to say. Like:
1.) I'm running out of ideas!!!!! Please help!!!
2.) I'm going to start another fan fiction of _______x reader will except requests
3.) Starting my own creepypasta like sorry. I'll post that soon so keep an eye out for it.

Love,
PastelASAP