Catch up! Storms! Oh my!

"How long was I out for?" You asked as you ate.
"We lost count after 2 months." Sheimi replied.
"Two months!!!" You almost spat your food out, "what did I miss!?"
"Let's see...." Sheimi placed her hand under her chin in a thinking position.

3 hours later they explained that I missed:
-finding out that the chef that cooks our meals is a demon named Ukobach
-Sheimi and Izumo summoned familiars
- Sheimi was a errand girl for Izumo, Paku and Emerald
-boot camp to become an exwire
-A ghoul attacked Paku and Izumo
-Izumo's familiars turned on her
-Paku quit the cram school
-Rin has Shiro's familiar has his own
-the whole class was in detention with a heavy demon on their lap that gets heavier every minute
-Izumo, Rin and Shima went on a mission together to perform a exorcism to a demon in the sea that turned out to be okay

"Wow" you gasped.
"You have to take the test soon" Shiemi spoke, "to become an exwire."
"Oh... About that, hehe I'm already a knight of the true cross" you spoke scratching the back of your neck "I'm an exorcist."
Yukio nods his head "Remember when we were exwires?" Your face went instantly red, "Don't bring that up"

"(Y/N) are you sick again your red" Sheimi placed her hand on your forehead. You shock your head no.

"Before I forget Toshi, Taku and Emerald you have a mission in Tokyo. You have to go tonight though. Mofisto has details okay" Yukio informed.
"What about (Y/N)?" Toshi asked.
"She's going to recover here" Yukio replied.
With in 20 minutes the three were out of the door. Sheimi left shortly afterwards and Yukio had to go to run some errands. It was just Rin and you.
You looked at your phone 7:30.
You yawned and stretched your arms. "You tired" Rin asked curiously. "Yea-" before you could answer fully a spark of lighting and a crash of thunder interrupted. You've been scared of storms since you were little. You jumped at the sound and crawled under the table. You had your eyes closed and ears plugged with your hands.

Rin reached down and grabbed your arm. He pulled you onto his lap. He preyed your hands away from your ears, "let's go". He flipped you so that your legs were on both his sides and you were on his back. He gave you a piggy-back-ride to his room and through you onto the bed.
Boom!
You jumped. Rin wrapped a cozy fluffy blue blacket around you and gave you his black Beats (whatever) and iPod. He put on pandora "Pop love songs" shuffled. You placed your head on to Rin's shoulder. He pushed you down to lay. You were facing the wall. He got under the blanket and snuggled close to you keeping his arms wrapped around your waist.

Your bodies fit together around every curve. If Rin's leg was bent so was yours. Both of you fell asleep in each others arms.