Hot Hot Hot

Hot, sweating, in pain. Things were heating up. Chains and ropes intertwined with your wrists, ankles and your neck. "(Y/N)," he called. You flinched at his strong voice. Rin, you prayed, please save me soon. You looked at the fierce creature in front of you. "A frail angel" He mocked, "His frail angel. Maybe now he will actually listen to me"."He won't" you said, "He's strong and smart he knows to stay away from you... You sick bastard!"

"(Y/N).. That's no way to talk to the devil" he whispered then slapped you. You winced at the stinging sensation on your left cheek. How did it get this bad? Rin... Rin please help me! you begged to no one but yourself.

Rewind to just a few weeks ago.

Demons have been marked for kill. Rin and Yuko's grandpa is messed up, you thought. You didn't agree with this. They were souls, souls that needed help to get cleansed so that they can move on in life. Some were angels, like you, but they were bit or were separated by their familiar for too long. You read right. If you stayed too far from Toshi you can turn into an awful blood thirsty monster. But same goes for Toshi... too far from you he'll turn back into his birth state, a demon. He's hair will be pure white if he went crazy.

When he came home from his trip a while back ago you were scared to see that his hair was a dark grey instead of it's usual light-brownish red. You were afraid you two would go insane. It hasn't changed completely back to it's normal color but a light golden blonde is better than grey.

You were walking to the dorms with Toshi, Emerald, Taku, Rin, and Kuro. three guys with the new exorcist guns stood on the path blocking it. "Excuse me" Emerald said with her sass tone, "can you guys, like, move." They remained silent but they raised their guns. They pointed the weapon at Toshi, Taku and Kuro -who was on Rin's shoulder. "Wh-What are you doing?" you asked a little worried. They didn't say one word. Click, they cocked their rifles. You walked in the front of the group. You spread your arms and blocked your friends from the other exorcist. "No." You said firmly, "You can't do that."

"Move out of the way" One of them spoke up.

"I shall not" you said in a serious tone.

Bang the one on the far right shot behind you. Your blood was boiling and your vision hazed. Your eyes felt uncomfortable. They were wide open with small pupils. Your body was shaking. You slowly turned your head to the right to see Toshi holding his stomach. He was in pain and sweating like a pig. he dropped to his knees.

All of the color in his hair faded. His body transformed into the thing you were afraid of- the giant tiger. No longer a beautiful orange but a pitch black tiger with dark, dark blue stripes. His eyes were pleading for me. His skin and flesh turned into the red dust flying into the man's weapon. Tears fell down my cheek. Alone... I'm now alone. you cried to yourself. You winced in pain. Not the physical pain that will heal in a short while but the kind of pain that leaves a hole the size of the sun inside of you.

Your k9 teeth went into an unnatural sharp point and you crossed your arms and leaned forward. Your eyes went pitch black. The tail you demised wiped out from your skirt and was flicking around. Your wings were beginning to form the normal beautiful way with white fluffy feathers then went into the wings of a monster. Dark black wings that resembled a bats bated on your back. Your nails grew sharp painted black.

"(Y/N)" Rin called out and grabbed your arm, "Calm down."

"What the hell is wrong with her!" one of the gun men yelled.

You spun towards the men. You smiled that sick smile. Twisted and cruel. You ran your sharp claws across you stomach and was cutting your shirt. The skin on your stomach was glowing a green. It stopped burning but damn was it itchy. Remember when you got bit by the demon saving Bon a little while back ago... You healed but you changed. Every passing day you've been going crazy.

You made a fist and placed it on top of your heart about to draw your blade. "(Y/n)!" Rin yelled and tackled you. He held you tight, "Stop, they're not worth your time! Please stop!" You suddenly snapped out of the trance and reverted back to normal. He didn't let you go. "I love you" he cried out. You shook yourself. Trying to get yourself in order.

"I-I..." You began, "I love y-you too." You forced the beast back into its cage and turned back to the normal you. "I'm sc-scared Rin" you cried in his chest. He held you close "it'll be alright."

A big hole opened up in the earth. It was bubbling purple and screaming rage. It was the gates of Gehena. Rin got on top of you and stood protectively. A giant claw came creeping up out of the raging gate. It opened its talons and went straight for Rin. You pushed him back and instead of Rin... The claw took you.