Bye?

****Your POV****

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

A month atfer the day I was told that we were moving. I stopped going to school 2 days ago to help pack. And load the simi truck we rented.

Today is the day I guess. The day I'm moving. We're heading out around 4:30 p.m. hopefully I get to see Rin and Yukio once more before I leave.

Standing in my bed room. I walk over to my bare mattress. I just laid there. BOooks, some toys, my lights that were in my room, clothes, curtains and sheets, rugs, pillows were all put away in boxes. My room was filled with boxes. From the floor the the ceiling.

Toshi (revered back than as Mr. Stripes) sat raggedy on top of the boxes on the lounge chair. I just stared at him gave a simple sad smile. Then looked at the ceiling closing my eyes. I fell in to a nap.

I jerked awake when I heard my door slam against the wall as someone came crashing in. I cocked my head to see who it was. Rin... Rin leaning against door way drowned in sweat, and panting. He still had his backpack and school uniform on. He must've tan here right after school.

"(Y/N)!! Don't leave" he ran to the side of my bed "Please don't leave me! I need you!! Stay here with me please!!!"

Father came waltzing in ruining the moment."Rin you can't be-" I cut Father off "Rin I wish I could stay but I need to go. I'm going to a school that specializes in my needs... I'm sorry." I looked down.

Father grabbed Rin by the waist and throw him over the shoulder."Sorry Rin but you need to go home." Chase said almost mocking me.

Rin held out his hand for me. Calling me to help him. But as soon as I reached for him he was out my bedroom door and most likely down the hallway. "I'm sorry..." I whispered to my self as a tear slipped out of my watery eyes.

~~~~~End of flash back~~~~~

I was almost half way to the monastery. In a busy city with tall building, noisy cars, and annoying people. I didn't realise I was so close already, or that I was crying. Tears are rushing down my face and falling to their death below. Suddenly out of the corner of my eye I saw a flying object.

It took a sharp turn in to me. It hit me in my side but my chest was in pure agony. It retreated. I kept flying. I was right next to a tall, old brick building. Then the thing rammed in to me again pinning me to the wall.

It slammed my front (stomach, chest, ect.) into the side of the building. While holding my wrists down against the wall and spreading my legs apart where I could barely move them. The thing is pushing itself on my back and wings. I can't move. I can't move a single thing not even a finger or two. My sword is in my left hand sleeved still.'Darn' I cursed myself.

"(Y/N), he'll be fine! Snap out of it he's 14 not 3 he can handle himself" the thing spoke. I realized exactly who it was. Toshi. "And besides he's awakening... you definitely don't want to be by him right now."

Me: "But-..."

Toshi: "No buts. When a demon is awakening he can't control himself that's why we could feel his power all the way home. Because it just unleashed all at the same time."

Me:"What if he's in  trouble? We need to help"

Toshi: "He's not an ordinary demon! He's the son of Satan! He can handle himself."

Me: "You just said he couldn't though."

Toshi: "He can't handle his actions what if he bit you? Then you're gone. How ever he can handle a fight nicely."

Me: "You never make sense."

Toshi: "No it's just you can't make sense out of it." He grins a bit

Me: "Can you let me go now?"

Toshi: "No. You'll just slip away to go 'help' Rin out."

Me: "Why can't we help him?!"

Toshi: "Because I don't want to lose my master" he said sorrowful. I blushed slightly I mean I know I'm his 'master' but he had never said or called me that before.

I thought quickly to escape. Then I ran my mouth oops.

Me: "But Toshi.... we're in such an awkward position" I said seductively.

I couldn't see him but I could tell he was doing the "Oh My God" face while blushing. He relaxed his legs a tad. Just enough for me to move my legs. I bent my legs and knees to my chest stepped out to the left and pushed off the wall. 'I'm on my way ,Rin, hold in there.'

Here we go again. (T.T) Toshi zoomed behind me grabbed my left arm threw it above my head. I dropped my sword right into his palm. He hit my left wrist with the sword and it bent around my wrist wrapping itself around. My clothes went back to my sleep wear that I was originally in. My wings faded away and I can feel myself already slowly falling from the air. The golden sword now a  snake bracelet, I'm free falling.

I tried to grab my bracelet and pull but it's not coming loose. That's when I start to seriously freak out. I'm flailing in the air arms thrashing around, legs kicking and bucking. I about 20 feet from hitting the ground. I brace myself for impact by curling up into a ball and shutting my eyes.

The splat, the sound, the crimson pavement, and the impact didnt come. I slowly open one if my eyes to see I'm in Toshi's arms bridal style almost. He looks at me sweating and panting.

I hung my arms around his neck and buried my head into the crock of his collarbone and started to weep."Let's not do that again" he said in between breathes. I nodded my head."Wanna go home?" He suggested. I simply just nodded again.

<<<<Time skip>>>>

At home mother and father are still at work I guess. No one was home. I looked at the clock 10:40 p.m. 'where does the time go?' I thought to myself.