Cars and Work

Rin has been studying and practicing for so long to pass his drivers Ed test. He wanted to get a drivers license and get a car. Not a lemon car, or a cheap car. Not a sports car, or a fancy car. No what he wanted was a red mustang. Just for me and him.

He would said that with that car he would take you anywhere. He once described the perfect day. He would drive up a hill in the middle of the night with me. We would sit on the hood with a blanket and some fancy champagne, or wine. Snuggling under the stars with. Clique? We would be there by ourselves. (Wiggles eye brows). Not by the city but in the country where you can see perfectly in to the starry night sky. Oh no, that's not the best part. And he told me that he would have a surprise.

He took the test a week ago but they won't have his results for another month!!! Like what the hell is this shit? But any way....
One day I was lounging in our room and I was looking online. I was curious at how much a mustang would cost. So I typed in and did my research. Rin was out on a mission on that night sadly so I was home alone.

A red 2007 mustang caught my eye. It was listed for 8,500 American dollars. That's a steal of a life time. Let's see, I have 7,890 American dollars put in the side for a car.... All I need is 610 dollars and bang I can get it!

I called the owner and asked if he could put it on hold for a bit. He said, "for a month and that's it, I want to get rid of it quick". Well easy peasy right?? Wrong...

I got a job at a local diner down the road, and worked double shifts on weekends. I went on missions and did everything I could. In 3 weeks I got 550 dollars. All I need now is 60. Rin's been complaining to me about me not being home as much anymore and how I'm over working myself. I didn't realize this until one weekend when I finally had off. My body was aching and sore.

Rin gave me back rubs, and massages, telling me little nothing's. It was sweet of him. I only had 6 days left to get $60 though. $10 a day. If I work at the bar, and work harder on tips, this'll be easy.

As I was working the bar one day a guy was getting a little, well touchy. Beer after beer he asked for. And when I handed him another one he grabbed my wrist, "how about you let me take you home." His words slurred and his breath was thick and rank. His grip was so tight I couldn't feel my finger tips anymore, "I'm going to have to pass." I sad calmly.

"Aw but baby girl~" he leaned over the counter, "we can have a good time." He leaned in for kids but a backed up, "I'll be fine."

A guy wearing all black and a big trench coat and a hat covering his face. He grabbed the guys arm and yanked him off, "how about you leave the pretty girl alone and go home?" His voice was a force deep almost like he was hiding his real one.

"How about you make me you" -please stand by-

Punches were thrown and the guy in the coat kicked the man out. He made the guy leave a tip of $30! That... Surprised me. In that night, I'm 6 hours of working, I made $80. Enough for the car and a little more to spare! I quit the job that night too. Wasn't really working for me anymore.

I called the car owner on my way home saying how he can drive it to the dorms and I'll pay him upfront. As I took a step into Rin and my room he was on the bed. He had bruises and cuts all on his body.

On the coat hook was the hat and trench coat my hero was wearing. I smiled then frowned. I walked up to the bed and threw everything on the floor. Since Rin was on his back I crawled top of him. "Thank you" I whispered into his ear. My hands were trailing up and down his sides then snaked under him.

We heard a honk outside. I giggled, "hey Rin I have a surprise for you"

He turned his head and looked at me. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "It's outside when your ready." I ran to grab the money and ran out the door.

The owners wife came along its their Jeep and took them home once they got the money. Rin came out, and his mouth hit the floor, "is that..."

"Yep" I smiled "a 2007 mustang."

He smiled and hugged me spinning me around. "You spoil me" he said, "is this why you had so many jobs?"

I nodded. He looked at me straight in the eyes. Then kissed my nose, "you didn't have too"

"Oh but I did"

"I have news for you" he laughed, "I passed the test. I got the girl. Now I got the car."

I playfully slapped his arm. "There's nothing in this world to make me any happier" he smiled.