27

Kentrell POV:

"kentrell, get up, get up." summer said, shaking me.

"why what's wrong?" I asked, not moving.

"kentrell i'm fuckin bleeding, getchyo ass up and take me to the hospital." she said and I jumped up, looking at her shii, she had blood drippin down ha leg.

"shit, shit, shit." I said, pulling sweats over my boxers, throwing my slides on and carrying her out of the house.

"Why this happening?" I asked.

"ion know kentrell, sometimes its normal, but it hurts." she said.

"its gon be ight. y'all gon do good and be ight." I said.

"its only been 4 months, she not even formed completely yet." summer said.

"calm down, baby girl." I said, rubbing her bloody thigh.

we made it in the hospital and they took summer to do sum tests. my phone started ringing. 

Li Ben10: would like to facetime

"Hello?" I answered.

"Wassam slime, wya?" he asked.

"inna hospital wi summer, she woke up bleeding." i groaned.

"oh shi, she gon be ight?"

"we'on really know at this point, they takin sum test righ na." 

"don't stress it, summa a fighta, gon pull through."  he said.

"benjamin banks, if you'on getchyo ass of that damn phone and come eat this pussy, ima go somewhea eltse." i heard alia yell in the background.

"no the hell you ain't." ben responded.

"you betta go handle yo woman." i said, making us both chuckle.

"yea, ight, when im done wit ha, we gon come up and make sure shi be scraight." 

"ight li ben." i said.

"mkay top."

"slime."

"ard." he said and the phone line dropped.

the doctors came outside the room wit a clipboard and i jumped up.

"family of summer rives?" 

"me."

"relation?"

"boyfriend."

"so that baby was yours?" she asked, a snide look as she smacked her gum.

"yea? whatchu mean was?" I asked.

"summer can't have babies. she can get pregnant but she always gon have miscarriages." the doctor explained.

"so that means?"

"oh my god, lemme explain in a way you can undastand." she said, copping attitude. "bussin inside ha is pointless, it never gon work." 

"why?"

"because, well ion know if its my place to tell you dis, but ha ass got raped and beat pretty bad when ha ass was younga, fucked up her mommy parts. I remember the day she came up in hea cryin, talm bout 'no feds' ova and ova." she said then walked off.

the fuck?

"top?" I heard from behind me, ben/alia, three/kalista, kd/cece marissa/that white boy from shameless and the boys was walking towards me.

"what it is?" I asked dappin eryone up.

"read my mind. whats up wit my wife?" marissa said.

"when you gon stop callin ha that?" I asked, Rollin my eyes.

"neva, you may be ha nigga, but ima always come first, ima always be ha wife. you got one you got boff." she said.

"ard. anyway, apparently, since she got fucked up in the guts by some niggas when she was younga, she cant have no babies." I explained.

"that's fucked up." three said.

"agreed." the gangs said.

"ima go see ha." I said and walked in ha room.

"you gon leave me na?" she asked, and I chuckled.

"why would I do that?" i asked.

"cuh I cant carry yo legacy. im pointless, im broken, damaged goods." she rambled.

"that don't mean shii." I said.

"but you already got babies, you gon want more." she said.

"yea ik that." I said. "but that'on mean ima leave you." 

"might as well." she mumbled and I popped her in ha mouf.

"aye nigga, im not nene, you not gon pull that shii on me." she said and I rolled my eyes.

"we was playin, ian hurt her." I said.

"mhm. so she slept in the lobby by choice?"

"why you onnat righ now?" I asked, mugging ha.

"you mad at me cuh I cant have yo babies, so ima be mad that you made that poor girl sleep in the lobby." she said.

"ian mad for the first thang, and you just bein petty." I said.

"yea I know." she said. "you not gon leave?" 

"no." I said, shaking my head. "I luh yo lil ass." 

"i'm sorry it ain work." she said. "I shoulda toldju it might not work."

"it ight. wait you knew?"

"kinda. I mean they tell you that shii, but they said the chances of me getting pregnant and actually bein able to see it to the end, ya know, might get higher as I grow up. its been 7 years, I thought it might work." she explained.

"I ain mad atcha. I mean yea you shoulda tol me, but ian mad thatch ain." I said.

"ok." she mumbled.

"the gangs is hea." I said.

"my wife?" she asked, her face lighting up.

"yall on some gay shii." I said.

"you think we ain been known that?" she asked mugging.

"yall stupid." I laughed and the gang came in.

we just chilled inna hospital room the rest the day.