15

Summer

Blood or Nun  

Summerrr:  I'm bouta beat this bitch ass

Zai💕: BETTT  

Ce: Who? Zaidden you always down for a damn fight 

Day1:  😂 but why  

Summerrr: Cuh she still think it's cool to write dirty and inaccurate shit bout me in the bathroom stalls, since apparently she ain learn the lesson well enough last time.

Tristy: get it on camera .

GotMy♥:  so no one gon tell her she cant bc she got my niece or nephew in ha?!?!

All: ain't no stopping Summer .

Summerrr: damn straight 💯💯

I walked up to this hoe as classes switched over and slammed her head into the closet locker set, causing her to immediately scream out in pain. Then I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her all the way down a flight of steps, making sure she hits every one, and to the main hallway, people now following us with they cameras. I took her to the stall where she once again wrote some foul shit on the wall.

"We back to this shit? Huh?" I yelled and slammed her face into the stall, causing her to breathe sharply and sobbed. "Shut up that damn crying, I'm just paying something long over due."

I slammed her head into it a few more times then rubbed her face back in for across it. 

"You wanna embarrass someone publicly?? Bitch you Musta forgot who and what I am." I yelled and pulled her out the bathroom by her hair some more. 

I pulled her down to the floor and pinned her, straddling her and sending immediate blows to the face. Her crying only made me wanna hit her some more. I grabbed her by her hair and started slamming her head into the concrete floor, blood splattering everywhere.

"Summer. Summer. SUMMER SKYE!" I heard as I was being picked up and carried off her.

"Trevon let me the fuck go." I said, squirming, tryna get out his grasp.

"First off, I'm not Trevon, I'm Kentrell, second off, you carrying that nigga baby and you already might have lost it so chill the fuck out."Kentrell said and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm so tired of her thinking she can do whatever she want to me." I cried.

"I understand that and she just a dumbass bitch, you are better than that, and I don't disagree wit why you just beat ha ass, but you carryin a baby, you can't be wildin out no more, you gotta make smart decisions." He said, rubbing my hair. I stuck my thumb in my mouth and nodded. He kissed my forehead and my whole gang just walked out of school.