22

Summer

"Kentrell, come over." I pouted over facetime.

"Why?" He asked, focused on the game.

"Because I miss you." I said.

"Bitch you was just here yesterday." Kd said.

"Kd there?" I asked.

"No he onna game." Kentrell said.

"Come over." I repeated.

"No." He said and I started crying.

"Fine I'll just get one of my other niggas." I sobbed.

"Don't nobody want yo pregnant ass." Ben said and I cried harder.

"I'm cute and it's not my fault." I sobbed.

"Mane y'all got my bitch crying and shit. Go away." Kentrell said. "I'm on my way baby." He added.

"Will you bring me chick-fil-a?" I asked. "No wait, I want Wendy's." 

"Yea, what you want?" He asked.

"Fofafo wih a skrawberry lemonade." I said and he nodded.

"Ight baby, I'ma get off here and be there inna minute." He said.

"Okay Kentrell. I love you." I said and then bugged my eyes. "I mean, I'm sorry, it's a habit it's not that I don't, um have those feelings, you know what lemme shut up." 

He chuckled.

"I love you too Summer, I'ma see you inna minute." He said and hung up.

Well then.

I went to youtube watching Mentally Mitch until I heard a car pull up. I went downstairs and unlocked the door, and in came a Kentrell carrying a bunch of Wendy's bags. He kissed me and set them on my table. 

"So what are you gon gemme for Christmas?" He asked, kissing my forehead.

"A baby." I said and he smacked his lips.

"What else."

"Maybe two babies." I said and he chuckled.

We sat and ate and watched netflix. We played basketball and made out and chilled in my hot tub. Had sex in the hot tub, went to shower, had sex inna shower, went back downstairs and had sex on the couch, then to my bed where we gave each other head.

"You a lil freak." He said, kissing my temple.

"I know right."

"If my dick wasnt tired, I bet you'd still be tryna go." He said.

"Yup." I said p, popping the p.

We cuddle up and and I laid on his chest, wrapping the blanket around us and I kissed him before I fell asleep.

I really do love him, not just his dick, his presense, his smell, his attitude. All him.

Really just a filler