7

ik I said this a yb book. and it is. I just don't want everthing to happen so fast in this book...mkay.

Summer

I knocked on Trevon door and his lil sista Kennadie opened it up. She like 12.

"Whea BackEnd at?" I asked.

"Why you callin him that?" She asked, laughing.

"Bc that's what he saved in my phone." I said and she laughed some more.

"My brother stupid as hell. He in him room." She said and I nodded and walked up to it, knocking at the door.

"Kennadie I don't care, go play dollies or sum." He said.

"I ain Kennadie." I said walking in, to catch him beating his meat. I puffed my cheeks and and looked everywhere but at him.

"Woah." He said, pulling his pants up and adjusting it in his pants.

"You're kinda big." I said and he chuckled.

"Now that's offensive, I know you just saw my whole ruler and a half." He said and I bugged my eyes. "Awe don't play, we know you not a virgin."

"Fuck you." I laughed.

"Really?" He asked, excited.

"No horny ass." I said and sat down at the edge of his bed. "Marissa said you wanted to talk to me bout sum."

"Yea but ion wanna." He said, looking at his ceiling.

"Well I'm here now, so hurry up." I spat.

"You such a bitch sometime." He laughed. "Ight, I want you." 

"Huh?" I asked.

"I. Want. You."

"Ta do what?" I asked and he smacked his lips.

"To be my guh stupid." He said and I punched his leg. "Ow, y'all like to hit people."

"Only when its deserved." I cheesed. "What bout Aubry."

"She not my mammy, she not makin decisions fa me no more." He said.

"Where was this energy when I asked you the first time."

"Sometimes a nigga needa think bout what they want and what they need in they lives and sometimes it take a min." He said. "So wanna date?"

"Sure. Marissa always setting me up wit people." I said.

"Koo." He said and kissed me, pulling me to cuddle him.

kentrell

"what yall on?" I asked the gang walkin inside.

"nun. just chillin."

"wanna go to the movies? kalista invited us." three said

"who?" kd asked.

"that fiery redhead that hangs out wit that guh that keep shooting yb down for that lightskin tre or sum."

"she not shooting me down, ha friends just keep ha pre-occupied. I ain even mad." I said.

"all she did was give us a tour and nie you like luh her." ben said and I laughed.

"its just ha attitude, like how she snapped at ms.briscoe earlier, she just gimme this new energy."

"yea you luh her." kd said.

"text kalista and ask ha whea we needa go." I said and he did.

"kalista why you invited them? you said this was posta be a BoN night." that bowlegged nigga James asked.

"cuh they literally know nobody." kalista defended.

"naw it cuh she want three dick." zaidden, her brother, mumbled.

I looked at three and he smirked.

"what is this BoN yall steady talk about." kd asked.

"its our gang, blood or nun, we been sayin that's what we is since like 7th." summer said, coming out of no where. she had that nigga tre or whateva wrapped round ha. that kinda made me mad, but they had sum before I got hea, she gon be mine, I can see it in tha way she look at me.

we went in and watched some movie ion even remember tha name of or the detail cuh I wasn't really watchin it, I was watchin summer give "TrEvOn" head wishin it was me.

he busted and she took a facial, then he kissed her and let her wipe it wit his hoodie, then he threw it on some old couple making "BoN" start laughing and shii, I thought it was rude.

eventually the movie was over and we hung out at the arcade fa a while until everyone slowly started to part ways. 

I got summers number tho.