4

Summer

"Can Summer Le'Shaw please come to the office, I repeat..." the secretary spoke through the PA.

"Oouh." The class chorused.

"Shutchall bitch asses up." I said.

"You gon go?" Zaidden asked and I shrugged.

"You betta go." Marissa told me.

"Ight but if they ask if I was sucking dick during third period and I tell em I wasn't y'all gotta back me up, it's Blood or Nun right." I said and they nodded and stuck they pinkie up.

"Can we get back to the lesson now?" Ms.Briscoe asked.

"Bitch Trevon asleep, ain't nobody payin attention." Zaidden said, pointing to my sleepy crush.

"That nigga stay sleepin." Cece said and I giggled.

"Bae just go to the damn office so Ms.Bitchhoe will shut up talkin." Trevon said and slapped my thigh.

"Ow bitch that hurt." 

"Ight I'ma tell the principal what we was doin during third period now since you wanna call me outside my name." He mumbled and started twisting his hair.

I got up and he slapped my ass so hard it sounded of.

"DAYYYUM." Zaidden and Jeremiah said, doin that thang that Craig and Day Day do.

"Shut up bitch ass boas." I said and walked out. 

I skipped down the hallways, taking the longest fuckin route possible.

"Wassam?" I heard from behind me.

"Whatchu want Kadyn?" I asked and he mugged me.

"See that's why ion like yo ass."

"No you don't like me cuh I won't take yo small ass dick, if you not 8 plus move around from me. Lookin like you got tha dick of an 11 yea old."

"Bitch why you lookin at 11 year old dicks?"

"I been fuckin since 7, get off my nuts."

"I knew yo ass was gay or someshit."

"Ight bet." I said and necked him, then took off running, I went in the office slamming the door and pulling it to stay closed.

"I gotchu at lunch." He said and stuck his tongue out at me. I shrugged and he walked off.

The principal cleared his throat, so I rolled my eyes and put on my fake face, smiling at him.

"Yes, Mr. Drury?" I said.

"I need you to show around a few new students." He smiled and I busted out laughing.

"Ight, let's get this over wit." I said am three dudes came out the principal office.

One brownskin wit dents in his head. He looked daddyish.

One lightskin wit big ears, and another lightskin with a big head.

And one Blasian looking one.

"Wassuh y'all I'm Summer and it look like I'll be yo tour guide so let's get this show onna road." I said rolling my eyes.

The dent head one laughed and I mugged him and walked out the office.

"Ight so, this the cafeteria, where fights take place like every day, every lunch hour. This the main bathroom where lots of dudes get they dick sucked, ever need a condom, looked for one tapped to the bottom of the toilet. This the 8th grade hallway, if you go upstairs it's the 11th and 12th grade hallway, if you come this way wit me well be in the the 10th grade/ extra curricular halls. Down that way is the Recovery room which is whea we sit in ISS and shii, and if you take a left there it's the musical hall, the gym right there, Coach Sholten a dick but can be lax sometimes, and the girl coach is cool asf." I said. "And that concludes our tour, so have as good day and I'ma see ya." 

With that I walked back to Ms.Briscoe class, to see it exactly how I left it.

Lunch

"Why you had to go to the office?" Trevon asked giving me a side hug.

"To show some niggas around." I said.

"And they couldnt do it themselves." 

"Go sit wit Aubry before she see you over here." I said, I handed him his cookie and he walked off.

Then them boys came into my veiw and they was looking lost as a bitch. The denthead saw me and came walking towards us.

"Who you and why you at her table." Marissa said.

"Wifey, chill." I said, laughing.

"Wifey chill." An irrelevant boy name Max copied me.

"Max go get rejected or sum." I said and Zaidden started laughing.

"Can we sit hea?" Dents asked.

"This kinda like a situation that Drake said, no new friends, and no new." I said, biting the inside of my lip.

"I feel you, gotta stand by yo day ones." He said. "Know anyone I can sit with."

"Well there's the LGBT ppl over there, dickheads over there, hoes over there, lunchbox girls over there, sports ppl over there, mentally retarded over there." I said pointing to the tables.

"Ight." He said and walked to the lunchbox girls table.

"And dets why we never gon be friends." I said and the gang agreed.

We was eating and shit until I felt my chair come out from underneath me, and my ass hit the cold concrete floor.

"The fuck." I yelled and I heard the annoying laugh who gave it all away.

"Kadyn ima fuck you up." I said then rubbed my mashed potatoes in his hair.

It broke out into a whole food fight and we got lunch detention for the rest of the week.