17

(Ight here we go, ik this a youngboy book and I've already said it but youngboy and Summer will end up together, I'm just making it take longer than I usually would.)

Summer  

BackEnd Child 💕💦🔒 would like to FaceTime  

Shit. Fuck. I'm not ready for this bullshit. I hit the answer button and put my phone on my bed letting him see my ceiling fan.

"You just can't be for one person ever can you?" He asked.

"That wasn't me and you know it." I said and he smacked his lips.

"Mhm ight. This mean I get to cheat on you?"

"Hah, you like having a dick?" I asked laughing, and he mugged the camera.

"You wouldn't." He said.

"The fuck I won't." I said in all seriousness, putting my face in the camera.

"You just lucky." He said and hung up.

Brother10 sent you a message  

Brother10: today yo appointment righ?

Sis😈: yea

Brother10: well I'm outside

Sis😈: oh well thanx bubs, I was gon walk

Brother10: well come on

I put on some shoes and walked outside, getting in his truck, looking at the stained seats.

"I'ma pay fa new seat covers." I said, getting in.

"Don't worry about it, I think it's kinda cool, it fits my, lifestyle." He said amd it's laughed a lil.

"I'm still doing it bc no bitch is gon wanna get inna car that looks like it's seen some shit." I said.

"No, but they might if I tell em that the reason it's like that is bc I saved a lil baby and my sister." He said with a smile.

"Maybe, but I'll still buy em for the just incase, I want em bright green." I said.

"Oh so you slime nie? You start hanging wit some thugs nie you thank you can claim."

"Nigga I been claiming. Whatever yous talm bout ion know but ima blood. Thought that was obvious." I laughed.

"Naw that shit very obvious." He laughed back. We pulled into the doctor office and parked and he carried me up inside for whatever reason he forgot I could walk or sum.

"That's not BackEnd baby. That's Youngboy baby." Ben said. 

We just found out that I was pregnant but that the other baby died and that there was no way they was twins bc the genetic code is different and the date of conception is different.

"You think I don't know that, Ben?" I snapped.

I always wanted a baby by Trevon. Always. Even when we was lil, ask anybody and they can tell ya. I can't believe what goin on. 

How I'ma tell him.

How I'ma tell Marissa?

Marissa!

Oh my god I did her so dirty, she ain't never gon forgive me. Fuck Bia why you so stupid? Why you always gotta be fucking shit up?

I just do the things YOU won't.

Shut the fuck up Bia, accin like I can't put yo lights out!

If you could you woulda, you know you hate the this that take place after I take ova.

Just shut the fuck up and die or sum.

"Quit talkin shit in yo head." Ben laughed.

"Can you drove me to Marissa house?" I asked.

"Yea cuh I gotta get y'all cat fight for me and Kd." 

"Well you can tell his big eared, disgrace to lightskins ass that there won't be no fighting, Me and Marissa don't work like that." I spat.

"You basically stole her nigga and clowned her." He laughed.

"Thing bout her, she don't catch feelings, she just ant got the strength for it no more." I explained. He pulled up to her house and I got out and knocked on the door.

"Tuh you got nerve." She smiled.

"You know it babes." I smirked and she pulled me inside. "I rully am sorry tho." 

"It wasn't you, can't get mad." She said and shrugged. "Plus I'm wid  De-De  yummy ass." 

"Well Trell managed to impregnate me." I said.

"What bout stupid fucks baby?" She asked, causing me to laugh.

"That's still my boyfriend." I laughed.

"You got poor taste, Trevon look like a dinosaur." She said and I spat my sprite all on her counter.

"You act like Trell better, with his Mr.PotatoHead looking ass, push his Dents in too much might win you a damn fortune." I said and she started laughing.

"Shii, I'ma let yout press his Dents." She said. "But frl, what about BackEnd baby?"

"I got red I got blue whatchu want?" I sang, avoiding the topic of my lost child.

"Summer."

"I coulda took his bitch but her pussy smell like fish." I screamed.

"Im sorry." She said, assuming I guess.

"It's ight, got me another one." I said.

"How you gon tell him?" She asked.

"I'ma talk to DaddyDents, see what he thinks i should do, then I'ma just tell him. He already know what went down." I said and  she laughed.

"Ofc he do, Kd gotta big ass mouth." She said

"Can I just stay here tn?"

"Ion care." She said putting on Shameless.

"Carls mine!" We yelled at the same time.

It was this thing we had always done, who ever call him first gets him.

"Looks like we sharin." She said.

"I ride his face and you ride his dick, then switch?" I asked

"He just better last more than 30 seconds or less." She said, quoting Dom from an episode wjere Carls being a horny fuck...as always.