9

Kalista

I walked in the school building wit De-De wrapped round my waist.

Za'Kardia wasnt fa me, I caught him cheating again.

When Marissa saw us together she looked hurt, hey not my fault sis , Ian know yall was talking.

Yes talking he fuck I did.

Did I care?

No.

Ion really like ha anyway.

She act like just cuh he kinda dated Zaidden she get a free pass wit me or sum. 

Hell naw, the only reason I'm back close wit Summer is bc she explained the Dayton situation, she didn't intentionally cheat on him. And bc Zaidden begged me too, even though he see her all buddy buddy wit Trevon he still like her, but that aint my business.

"Waspoppin?" I asked, slamming my binder down.

"That's the hardest one this morning." Summer said and I stuck my tongue out.

"Haha bitches." I laughed, ever since middle school we done this thing where we slam our binders on the table to see who make the loudest sound. Ion know why, we just weird like that.

"Marissa what's wrong?" Jeremiah asked, she ain't say nun, she just walked to Za'Karda table and started to make out wit him.

(I'm so sorry Marissa, but I had to, I'm evil)

That put a pang in my heart. She looked at me and smirked and pushed her tongue deeper down his throat, now he not even hesitating, it looked like they could fuck on this breakfast table in front of everyone in this room.

I got up, tears streaming down my face and walked to the bathroom.

"Kalista." Summer said and pulled me into a hug. I just sobbed into her chest, harder and harder and she just held me, running her hand through my hair and down my back. "That was foul, she shouldn't have done that, she knew things were complicated and she pushed it, I'ma see what tha hell wrong wit her cuh she not telling me. I'm so sorry." 

"I still don't like you." I laughed and she did too.

"Me neither." She said and I laughed again, making snot come out my nose and go on her shirt, she made a priceless face. "Now you owe me a new shirt."

I laughed and she fixed my make up and we walked out the bathroom. 

I saw Marissa in De-De lap, grinding and tryna be all cute.

I ran up on her and pulled her by her hair, sending punches to the face, ion know what it was but sum snapped.

We was scrappin fa a good couple of minutes before Zaidden and Jeremiah pulled me away, and Summer and Trevon had her.

"We posta be family, we posta be tight." I yelled.

"Fuck you, wanna talk about family, you knew I was talking to him and you did it anyway. And you was talking to Three at the same time." She spat and I got out of the boys grip and and punched her in the face.

(Kalista if you ever read this, don't beat my ass for making you out a hoe😂)

We went back to fighting and this time Mr.Hardy and Mr.Brown pulled us off each other screaming about how this was unnecessary and BoN is all tellin em to stop and to leave us alone, while me and her are still screaming profanities at each other while crying.

Summer

"I love you Kalista I'm sorry." Marissa called out before Mr.Brown took her in the recovery room.

"Me too Marissa, I'm sorry and I ten ya too." Kalista called out.

We just sitting here like what in the actual fuck.

Trevon started laughing and I slapped his chest.

"See, you stay hitting people." He said, slapping my thigh.

"We gon get in trouble so we can be in ISS with em?" Alia asked.

"Duh." Cece said.

"Right." We agreed.

"Yall dumb asf." Trevon laughed.

"But you love me." I cheesed and kissed his cheek.

"I aint say that." He said, laughing and in pouted, putting my thumb in my mouth.

We started fighting so we can get ISS too just being stupid and Trevon sat there recording, like always.

"I'ma post y'all on WSHH and we gon be getting in trouble for watchin y'all scrap it out." He laughed.