14

Summer

I woke up bc I felt sum running down my legs. 

"What the fuck?!" I exclaimed, noticing that it was blood. Oh shit, my baby. 

I called 10 crying.

"Hey sis, oh shit why you cryin?" 

"I...need...you...hospital." I tried through sobs.

"You at yo house, stay where you is." He said and is nodded, then cried out in pain. "I'm omw, be careful and just sit the hell down." 

I did what he said and it wasn't long before he showed up and carried me bridal style to his car.

"I can't get in, I'll ruin yo seats." I sobbed.

"Shh, fuck my seats, just get in the damn car." He said, putting me in the passanger seat, reclining it back all the way. "Breathe or sum." 

Not to long after he raced to the hospital and some tests was taken the doctor finally walked back in.

"Well there's no easy way to say this, but it is very possible you have lost the baby. We can't really tell if the fetus is still there and we could hear a faint heartbeat but it was very hard to tell if it was yours or the babies, so here's what I'ma tell you to do, take it easy, don't stress, don't intake any alcohol or drug, don't partake in any sexual activities, just chill, and come back in a week and we will take some more test, so how about Monday, 8:30 am."

"Okay, first, say it in english." I said and Ben chuckled looking at me stupid.

"He said don't fuck, don't do drugs or drink. He's basically telling you not to be yourself for a week." Ben said.

"Okay, but my baby."

"There's a slight chance you still have it." Ben said.

"How slight is slight?" I asked, tears streaming down my face.

"15%" the doctor said and I let out a sob.

What I'm gon tell Trevon?

"Okay." I said and got up to leave.

"Will you dropped me of at Kapalot house?" I asked.

"Polo G don't live round hea." He laughed.

"Oh wait, Marissa, duh." I said and he nodded.

We dropped me off and I walked to the door and he drove away. I knock three times and Marissa came to the door.

She just looked me up and down for a second, my blood stained leggings and my tear stained face gave it all away.

"Oh honey." She said.

"I don't care anymore if you date Trell and I'm sorry I reacted the way I did, but I need you right now. I mighta lost me and BackEnd child." I sobbed and she pulled in a hug, basically picking me up and walked inside, shutting the door wit her foot.

"Hey, you a fighter and this kid gon be like you and gon pull through." She said.

"Ion know Rissa, it's a 15%." I said, crying some more.

"But is that 0. No. You got this." She said, rubbing my back. "What did doctor say, I assume that's where you come from?"

I explained to her the situation and she just comforted me.

"You gotta tell him the situation." She said.

"I know. But I don't wanna hurt him."

"It's gon hurt him more if he finds out and it wasn't from you." She said.

"God I hate it when you be smart." I said and she laughed.

"I may not pass school but when it come to real life shit, it fuckin Frankenstien."

"It's Enstein, stupid." I laughed.

"I'ma give you a minute." She said and walked out. 

I dialed Trevon number and he picked up pretty quick.

"What is it bae? Why you look like you been cryin?" He asked, sounding concerned and annoyed at the same time. 

"Are you busy cuh this gon need you to sit down and listen."

"You not abouta dump me huh?" He asked, stank facing the camera.

"God no, it's worse than that." I said and he looked at me through the phone very seriously.

"Summer, what's wrong?" He asked.

I told him the situation and he started crying.

"So my seed might not make it?" He asked.

"Maybe not. We'll see Monday. I'm so sorry." I said and he just nodded.

"I needa minute." He said and I nodded.

We kissed the camera and he hung up.