18

Summer

"What do you mean that's not my baby?" He asked, mugging the shit outta me.

"I told you that I was having problems with the seed you put in me and when Bianca and Kentrell fucked, it killed your baby and put Kentrells in me. I'm sorry." I repeated.

"Did you tell Kentrell yet?" Trevon asked and I shook my head no. "Why not?"

"I'm kinda scared he gon leave me and this baby high and dry. That he not gon care." I said and he pulled me in his lap.

"Well if that's the case and that is what he do, I'll be here for you and that baby. Even if it ain't mine and it don't look like me, I still keep and claim it as my own. I love you Summer, it's unfortunate that my seed was a dud but maybe I get a do over." He said, rubbing my stomach.

I twisted my lips and nodded, not really knowing what to say to that.

"Maybe I should go tell him." I said.

"Yeah maybe." He agreed. I decided to go, putting on his slides and windbreaker.

"You want some pants to go with that? Or my headbands?" He laughed.

(Anyone remember when he used to wear those all the time?)

"No I still got the one you gave me forever ago." I said.

"The pink one? The one I took off my head and gave you bc you was complaining bout your ears being, How'd you put it, 'freezing ice cold' and is thought you said yo ass was cold?" He asked and I nodded.

(That really happened!! Who remembers?)

"I thought yo head woulda gotten bigger."

"You tryna say I got a big head?" I asked and he nodded, laughing. "Well fuck you and your tiny dick." 

And then I walked out the house. 

"And I'm taking your car." I yelled.

"No you not!" He yelled coming outside. I got in and pushed the button, driving off.

(At Trell house)

I knocked on the front door, shivering.

"I shoulda taken the offer bout the headband." I mumbled as the door opened.

"Oh its you." Kentrell said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, mugging him.

"Ion got time for hoes." He said and tried to shut the door but I'm stopped it, walking into his house completely.

"What the fuck you call me?" I asked, turning my head to the side and licking my lips, pulling them in and blinking quickly. He stayed quiet.

"He called you a hoe. Get em bae." Kd and Kendell both said.

"Bae?!" Kd said.

"Yea, she mine." Kendell said.

"Will y'all shut up, y'all gon make me miss it." Three said and kd smacked his head.

"You wanna call me outside my name again?" I asked, stepping up closer.

"Like I said ion got time for hoes." He said and tried to walk away up the stairs but I pulled him back down by the neck of his shirt.

I stood him still and punched him in the face. We started full on fist fighting, we was scrapping, calling each other names and shit, rolling in the floor, each of us taking turns straddling each other, sending blows to the face.

"Wait, stop, stop, st-st-stop." I said. "You gon make me lose yo baby."

He got off me and looked at me wide eyed.

"My baby?" He asked. "You sure it's not Bens?"

"Why the fuck would it be Bens?" I asked, looking at him stupid.

"Bc I saw him and you hugged up on each other at Marissa house, and shii, and you keep catching rides from him."

"Nigga he been taking her to her appointments cuh she ain't want no one to know bout the Trellvon situation." Kd said.

"Trellvon?" I asked, scrunching my face.

"Kentrell or Trevon, put it together like a ship name." Kd said, in a duh tone.

"Yall niggas is stupid, anyway nigga, yo big ass dick killed me and Trevon baby and you nutted in me so." I said, shrugging. "But since I'ma hoe and I scrunching sleep with homies, I'ma take my baby on somewhere."

"You do sleep with homies tho. Ain't you been through ya whole friend group?" Three asked and I looked at him. "What? Kalista got a big ass mouth, I wouldn't trust her with shit I said."

"I dated all my guy friends but I never laid down with one of them bc, A) it'd be a fight B) they'd think they earned bragging rights and C) that's wrong and I got morals." I said and shook my head.

"I'm going back to Trevon, since he love me and my baby." I said and walked out. 

Kentrell just stood there looking stupid. Looking like he guilty of sum.

Hol up.

I went back inside.

"WHAT YOU WAS DOIN AT MARISSA HOUSE? HOW MANY TIMES YOU SAW ME OVER THERE? WHY THE FUCK YOU STALKING ME?" I snapped.

"I thought she was gon let him get away wit it." Kd laughed.

"You know what? Never mind, fuck you." I spat, dialing Marissa number.

"YOU SLEEP WITH TRELL?" I yelled.

"Bianca, chill out." She said over the line.

"YOU LUCKY YO ASS BEEN THERE FOR ME MY WHOLE FUCKING LIFE. YOU LUCKY I GOT THIS LOVE FOR YOU OR ID DRAG YOU UP AND DOWN THIS FUCKIN COUNTRY. IM PREGRANT WIT TRELL BABY AND YOU LAY DOWN WIT HIM? AND WHAT? SNEAK HIM OUT THE HOUSE? THIS WHAT WE DOIN NOW?"

"LISTEN HERE BIANCA! IM DONE WITH THIS SHIT! I DID DO ANYTHING, YOU ALWAYS JUMPING TO SHIT BC THE WORLD HAS BROKE YOU BUT I HAVENT! I ALWAYS BEEN DOWN FOR YOU, ALWAYS. WE THE TYPE THAT FUCKS UP PEOPLE NOT GET FUCK ED UP BY PEOPLE, WE BEEN FHROUGH EVERYTHING TOGETHER AND NOW YOU WANNA ACCUSE! I AINT LAY DOWN WIT HIM BC IM WITH DE-DE! BUT YOU LAY DOWN WIT TRELL WHILE IM WAS TESTING THE WATER AND HE KNOCKED YO ASS UP, YO STUPID ASS. WE ALMOST DID SOME SHIT BUT WE DIDNT BC I RESPECT DE DE, I RESPECT MYSELF AND MOST IMPORTANTLY I RESPECT YOU!" She yelled right back.

I just started laughing.

"Who you think you yelling at?" We both asked.

We started laughing.

"You coming over?" She asked.

"Yea lemme drop of Trevon car and I'll head that way."

"You did not steal that nigga car."

"Kinda did." I laughed and she did too.

"Get cho rude ass over hea." She said.

"You keep calling me names I'ma fuck you up." I said.

"I'll be waiting. We been saying that shit ton each Og jet since we met, and it aint happened yet."

"There's a first time for any thang." I said and she laughed.

"Just come on." She said and hung up.

I took Trevon back her car and her shoes and shit then walked to Marissa's.

Me and my wife's relationship really like this tho. One minute we can be screaming mad at each other than just laugh at the shit we said. We really rock like that. Don't we lil guh?