23

Summer

"You gon come right?" I asked him over facetime.

"Yes lil guh, I'ma be there." He answered.

"Ight my boyfriend here but I can easily get him to leave." I said.

"Ion see what that has to do with anything. I'm coming for your bestfriend right?" He asked. 

"Well yea, but it gon please me too." I said and Kentrell busted in my room.

"You cheating on me?" He asked and I tried to hold in my smiles and laugh in.

"Hell no." I said.

"Don't lie to me bitch, I heard you." He said, snatching me up by my neck, pinning me against my wall.

Yaaas daddy squeeze it tighter.

"What's his name?" He asked. 

"Colson." I smirked.

"YOU CHEATING ON ME WIT A WHOLE WHITE BOA!" He yelled.

"No, Kentrell chillat, damn." I said and he threw me on my bed, and started trying to strip me. "Kentrell, stop." I laughed. 

"Naw you wanna hoe out, you can take this dick til you change yo mind bout how you feel bout him." He said.

"Summer, I'ma see y'all round 5ish, mkay, I'ma let you and yo dude figure this out." Colson said and hung up. I busted out laughing.

"What the fuck funny?" He asked.

"He's coming for Marissa, I'm surprising her. He's a celebrity and she wants to lick him like a lollipop til his tattoos smudge." I laughed.

"But what you said?" He asked, scrunching his face and tilting his head in confusion.

"I knew yo ass was out there. I wanted to see yo response. If you was okay wit me talm to some other nigga then you ain't for me, but you tryna kill a bitch so I see where you stand."  I said.

"Oh so you wanna play? Bet." He said and took off my pants.

Oh law what I just been getting my self into.

"Take some out." I whined.

"Naw you wanna be funny, take this shit." He growled, slamming in deeper and faster.

Well shit.

Marissa

"I'm on my way, damn." I said to Summer onna face time call.

"Who you talkin to?" She said and started looking around her enviroment. "I can easily cancel this plan and keep him all to myself."

"But chu won't. Who it is anyway?" I asked.

"Just pull up and see for yo damn self." She said.

"Ight." I said and hung up.

"AM I OUTTA MY HEAD AM I OUT TA MY MIND IF YOU ONLY KNEW THE BAD THING I LIKE! DONT THING THAT I CAN EXPLAIN IT! WHAT CAN I SAY ITS COMPLICATED!" I screamed.

"NOTHINGS THAT BAD, AND IT FEEL GOOD, BUTCHU COME BACK, LIKE I KNEW YOU WOULD, AND WE BOFF WILE' AND THE NIGHTS YOUNG!" 

"You aint cute." Some hoe in her car said.

"That's why yo baby daddy ate my pussy last night." I yelled and she grabbed her phone and started yelling at someone.

"I ain't touch no female I swear." He said and the light turned green so I took off, speeding prolly.

I pulled up to Summer house and an unfamiliar car was parked in the driveway. I scrunched my face, she said kt was somebody we knew.

I walked in and she was sitting at the table talking to some blonde nigga.

"Wifey you here!" She exclaimed, jumping up to give me a hug.

"Does Kentrell know you gotta dude over hea?" I asked.

"Yea." She said.

"Colson, come hea." She said and he got up and turned around.

A bitch almost past out.

"Well fuck Colson, you gon kill ha." She said, catching me.

"My bad." He smiled, covering it up.

"He don't like his smile, but I do." I smirked.

He chuckled.

"This is totally against the law." He said.

"RIPPED JEANS, I BEEN RUNNING FROM THE COPS ALL NIGHT! IM DEAD I DONT CARE BOUT NOTHING!" I screamed-ish, making him chuckle. "But technically it's not bc I just turned legal."

"So I'ma go hang out with Kd and Benny, put a sheet on my couch and be freaks, you have until noon tomorrow." Summer said, and walked out her house.

I don't deserve her, she been doing the most for me.

She do it for my happiness not hers.

I love my bitch.

We talked for a lil while and then out of nowhere he smashed his lips onto mine.

"You so fucking fine." He said as I talked raced his tattoos raced at too with my finger.

Let's talk about sex baby, let's talk about you and me.

WE FUCKED!

AND FUCKED!

AND FUCKED AND FUCKED AND FUCKED!!

@MarissaLee125 you welcome hoe, but save some for me.