8

Summer 

BackEnd Child💕💦🔒: Would Like to FaceTime 

"Hey boo." He said once it was connected.

"Hi." I said and propped my phone up to wash my face.

"What you doin?" He asked.

"Chillin, might hang out wit BoN at some point." I said and he nodded in the camera.

"So it's ight if I hang out wit Kadyn, Tauren, Aubry and em." He said.

"If that's what you wanna." I said and shrugged, putting toothpaste on my toothbrush and began to scrub my teeth.

"You wanna swing by later?" He asked.

"Sho why not." I said.

"Ite."

"Ite." I smiled and so did he. He kissed the camera and I did the same and he hung up. I went back to my room and turned on Netflix, putting it on Riverdale, Marissa put me on it.

"It was Cheryl." I told myself. "She got mad bc of Polly and Jason relationship so she killed him."

Wifey🔐💄 💞 🌍 sent you a message

Wifey🔐 💄 💞🌍: BackEnd is at the mall wit Aubry.

Wife🔒💕: Ik

Wifey🔐💄💞🌍: whyee 

Wife🔒💕: bc I said he could

Wifey🔐💄💞🌍: oh, ite, we gon hang out lata?

Wife🔒💕: BackEnd wants me to come over so maybe depend on what we do

Wifey🔐💄💞🌍: 👀👀👉👌👉👌👉👌

Wife🔒💕: go away 😂😂😐

Wifey🔐💄💞🌍: 😂😃😭

I went back to watching Riverdale bc it's addicting, I got hungry so I went to find some food, but there wasn't nun I wanted, so I went in my mom's room to find all the snack cakes, and I stole a whole box of Zebra Cakes. 

I ended up eating the whole thing.

Dents😶 sent you a message 

Dents😶: wyo?

Summer😘: watchin Netflix 

Dents😶: sorry to disturb

Summer😘: it's scraight, what you wanted tho??

Dents😶: you tryna skate?

Summer😘: like a roller rink?

Dents😶: Yuh

Summer😶: I'm down. Meet you thea.

Dents😶: issa bet

I got outta bed, put on a ethika matching set, washed my face and brushed my teeth, spritzing some body spray on me, put on my AF1s and walked out the door, locking it behind me.

In less than 20 minutes I was there and I was him drive up in a older BMW so I walked over there and handed him his ticket as he got out.

"How you got here so fast?" He asked.

"This my city, I run this shit if the light is green and I need to walk while cars are driving they'll stop and lemme walk." I said and he laughed.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded.

Kentrell  

We skated for a bit and now we sitting down eating chili dogs and drinkin shakes.

"What you wanna be when you big?" I asked her.

"A stripper." She laughed.

"I'm being serious." I straight faced her.

"Me too." She said returning the look.

"Damn." I chuckled.

"How bout you?" 

"I rap." I said and she smiled and nodded.

"I knew you was gon say that." She cheesed.

"How?" 

"You the rapper type." She shrugged, twisting her body to pop her back.

"Looks like you gotta fanbase." I said pointing to some niggas behind her, staring pretty hard. 

"Oh that's just some niggas I went to middle with." She shrugged.

Her phone started ringing. But she turned it off.

"Yo nigga prolly don't like being ignored."

"You ain't invite me so I can talk to BackEnd." She laughed.

"This is true." I said, we finished eating and went back to skating and I dropped her off at her WiFeY house.

It was a bomb ass night.