19

THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN:

HEAVY DRUG/ALCOHOL ABUSE/USE

FIGHTS

SEX

Marissa

"What y'all mean Summer ain comin?" I asked the gang.

"Summer ain't coming." They shrugged. "Said sum bout got better shit to do."

"Whats mo important than ha best friend?" I asked.

"Whoever said you was her bestfriend?" Tristan asked.

(honestly forgot this bitch ass was in this story, along wit some of the others involved too.)

"Yea cuh we all know its me." Jeremiah said.

"Nigga you her brother you don't get to be her bestfriend." Zaidden spat. "We know she would pick me."

"Nigga you just her ex and her brother bestfriend, she don't love you like that." Kalista said.

"We all know it me." Cece piped up.

"Bitch how many time she almost beat the fuck outchu?" I asked. "Y'all can't een play. Its me."

"She prolly laid up under one of her niggas. Bitch got like 5." James said.

"She got two, and its a very complicated situation." I defended.

I'm always defending her.

"She just not coming." Kalista said and shrugged.

This shit make me mad, we posta be each others everything.

"Just go get ready for yo cake day." Jeremiah said, pulling me into a hug.

I went and did what he said, then we just chilled.

~SEVERAL HOURS LATER~

We arrived at the venue Kalista was talking big shit on. It was crammed pack, but we supposedly had a private section. I just sat a bar stool and scrolled through Instagram.

SWIPE

SWIPE

SWIPE

@BoN.Summerrr_: issa bad bitch birthday, sorry I missed it boo boo, see that first pic, made ha madder than a bitch on ft, then we hung and she hijacked my phone inna car to take pictures, love you boo, its yo day wifey, shine brighter than the chains on @nba.youngboy neck!!

@BoN.Jeremiah_: happy cake day sister

load other comments

I smiled at her post and then clicked my phone off when someone started talking in the mic. I looked up and saw Megan Thee Stallion standing up thea inna dress that look like the one she wore inna Wap video. Summer fuckin hates that song and this bitch periodt. Then Cardi came up onna stage, followed my THA MUFUCKIN QUEEN, Nicki, carrying a mean mug and shaking her head, looking like she having a full argument in ha head, making faces and shit.

"OH SHIT IT KEVIN GATES!" I yelled as he came on stage, he flashed me a big smile.

"Say." I heard from behind me. I turned around and saw Ethan Cutkosky, also known as my baby daddy Carl MUFUCKIN Gallagher bitches.

"Oh my god. Thirty seconds or less?" I panicked, and totally embarrassed myself.

"Yea, your friend that literally boarded a plane to follow me and ask me hear said you would say that." He said, doing his infamous smirk. I turned bright ass red.

"Summer?"

"Yeah, she say y'all fight over me." He smirked.

"Most defenitly, we talk bout how we gon share you." I splat out.

"God damn Marissa, hold onto yo dignity woman." I mumbled.

Wap started playing and I started getting hype as a bitch.

"Gobble me, swallow me, drip down inside of me, quick jump out, fore you let it get inside of me." I rapped and started throwing it back.

Yb walked up behind me and started smacking my ass with bands of money.

Where there Yb there gotta be Summer.

Just as the song was over, I saw Summer walk to the mic.

"And yall bitches thought I wasn't gon show. The fuck up wit that shit? Aint no way ima miss this shit for anything in the world. MY BITCH JUST CAME LEGAL! Tonight ha night and let ha hea yall say thank you for bringing this amazing artists, besides Megan, out hea." Summer said and I smiled at her pregnant ass, ha lil baby starting to show.

"I GOT TWO PHONES, ONE FOR THE BITCHES AND ONE FOR THE HOE!" She screamed at Kevin took the mic and started rapping that song.

We was getting litty up in this bitch. I was drunk off my ass. I started twerking on Ethan Cutkosky and he was groaning. I pushed him into a chair and was giving him a full on lap dance.

Nicki was rapping Super Bass and a few other of her older songs.

Cardi did Bodak Yellow.

"SAY LIL BITCH YOU CANT FUCK WIMME IF YOU WANTED TO THESE EXPENSIVE THESE IS RED BOTTOMS THESE THEM BLOODY SHOES!" The crowd shouted, except Kentrell who said 'these them purple shoes' for whatever reason.

"GO MARISSA, ITS YA BIRTHDAY, GIVE HIM HEAD, LIKE ITS HIS BIRTHDAY!" A very drunk Summer yelled, as Kentrell pulled her back into his lap and started whispering shit in ha ear.

"Ight, my nigga Kentrell, I mean, Yb, y'all he gotta big ass dick, like its fucking HUGE, anyway he finna rap for Marissa, a song that he aint put on the Tube yet. Its called, what its called bae?" She stumbled and he took the mic from her.

(He started rapping Ranada, Dirty Iyanna, Slime Belief, Lost Motives and No Mentions)

"My nigga finna be the next biggest thing hoes!" Summer yelled as he finished.

He took her to a back room and I bet y'all could guess what they doing. Yup. I started hearing her screeches.

"See that why she pregnant now." Three said.

"Mind yo business bae." Kalista said, putting him in check.

We was all passing a blunt and getting high off our ass.

"You wanna go fuck?" I asked Ethan.

"Where the hell that come from?" He asked.

"Drunk words are sober thoughts." Ben interjected.

"Nigga stop listening in on our conversation." I spat and he mugged me. I took Ethan by the hand and took him to the bathroom and proceeded to give him head.

He was grunting and groaning but tryna tuff it out, but I guess I was making it hard or some shit cuh he was just filling the bathroom. I felt him twitch and he pulled his dick out my mouth and grabbed me by my hair and bent me over the sink, pulling up my short ass dress and rammed his dick in me.

"Just be sure to last more than thirty seconds." I laughed, and started moaning out at his pace in pleasure.

I'm cheating on De-De, but that nigga aint even show to my party, so ion really care.

I felt him pull out and bust on the sink, before putting it right back in and continuing to slam his 10 inch into me. I was moaning and screaming and he was grunting.

We got walked in on.