21

Summer

"Kentrell, I'm not just gon break up with him." I said and he smacked his lips.

"Why not? Allat shit you be talm and you can't just be like 'it over'?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Because Kentrell, he was my nigga before you got here. He was my nigga while we was fuckin, everytime. He's my nigga, and I ain't boutta break up with him just cuh you got here and serve better dick service." I explained.

"Is that all I am to you? 'DiCk SeRvIcE'?" He asked.

"No, you also my baby daddy." I said.

"Right! My nut was good enough to hold up, his wasn't." He said.

"You say that like it sum to be proud abt when it ain't. Yeah yo nut has lasted but I bet chu the only reason his ain't is because I was wil'n out on nem drugs and shii." I said.

"Summer ion een know why I'm arguing wit you. Or why you even here. You steady make it clear that I'm just shii but a retirement fund." He spat.

"But that's not. I honestly would say 'fUcK TrEvOn' had he not been my nigga before you and had I not had these feelings for him. My feelings for you go deeper than what they do for him and that shii scares me when ion even barely know shit about you. But I've wanted BackEnd since I was a child, and I finally got him, I'm not doing no more to fuck that shit up." I said.

"Then why you here wit me? Why we steady fuckin?" He asked and i sat in silence, causing him to nod. "Exactly, you just making up stupid ass excuses bc yo ass confused on what you want. Call me up when you figure that shit out cuh I'm not tryna be on nobody back burner, I'm not tryna be nobody side nigga, I'm not tryna be an option, I wanna be a priorty. I know you carrying my seed, so I'ma be at every appointment and event shii like that, but ima go find me a bitch that care bout a nigga more than my quality of sex."

"Kentrell, that's not how it is." I tried.

"Summer, just go home." He said and my eyes welled up from tears.

He not een my nigga but he got me cryin.

And ion cry over no shit, cuh I'ma thug.

I dialed Marissa but she not answer.

Prolly couped under EtHaN.

I love them.

She was a straight savage the other day.

I dialed BackEnd but he not answering.

You know what, he not been answering any of my calls or text recently so I'ma snatching Marissa cuh Ethan can suck my dick and we gon go figure out what the fuck is up wit him.

"Summer, why the fuck you here?" Marissa asked me, I just grabbed her fluffy slides and windbreaker  and pushed her in my car. "Well damn, kidnapper." 

"Shut up. We goin to see what the fuck happening with Trevon." I said and she looked at me.

"I swear I will hit him with my car." She said.

She plugged in her phone to my aux cord, making me wanna slap the taste out her mouth, but I ain't. 

"It's the remix to ignition, hot and fresh out the kitchen, mama rollin that body, got every man in here wishing" we sang.

"OK time to get serious." I said as we pulled up to his house. I went and knocked on his door and Kennadie answered looking at me with bug eyes. "That's all the clarification I need." I said pushing past her and walking up the stairs.

I heard moans coming out his room and I busted into his room to see him plummin his shit into Aubry from the back. Marissa saw the look on my face and grabbed Aubry by her ugly ass hair and pulled her off the bed and started to beat her ass. I jumped on the bed with Trevon and I began to beat his ass.

"Cheating ass motherfucker. I knew it was too mother fucking good to be true." I spat and proceeded to punch his face in.

Aubry was crying and so was Trevon.

"Come on Marissa, we done wasted enough time laying with snakes. Les just let em be together." I said, lulling her off.

"Ah, what a pretty sight." I said, admiring the bruises and cuts Marissa had given her. I spat on her face and kicked her in the ribs, making her cry out in agony, I smiled and walked out.

"Have a good day Kennadie." I said, waving.

"I'm sorry Summer." She said and I nodded.

"Me too. Like I said, have a good day."

I called Kentrell.

"Bitch you just left my house."

"Shut the fuck up, I'm all yours, I'm done with his bitch ass." I said and I could feel the smirk on his face.

"That's a bet." H said and hung up.

They finally together, offically!!