24

Summer

"Kentrell?" I called out, kind of mad.

"Yes bae?" He said, coming into my room.

"Don't yes bae me." I snapped.

"Awh shit, what you did now?" Kd laughed.

"This is a matter between me and Kentrell, so can y'all please do me a favor, and step out?" I asked.

"She just turned super white. But yea les go y'all." Ben said, pulling Kd by his ear, causing him to cuss in pain.

"What I did?" He asked and I just mugged him.

"How many kids you got?" I asked him and he pulled his lips in, inhaling sharply.

"2." He said.

"So I'm not yo first baby mama?" I asked and he shook his head, looking at me. "Get out."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because, allem times you coulda told me and I was so excited to be yo first babymama, you shoulda told me insteada fillin up my head." I said.

"You not finna leave me just cuh I aint tell you bout my other kids." He said.

"No Kentrell, you stupid ass, that's not what it is." I said.

"Then what it is?"

"Ion een know no more. But you still shoulda told me, and bc you didn't, you can leave out my life." I said.

"You so wishy washy. One minute you want me and the next you'on een know what you want." He said.

"Well maybe yo fertile ass shoulda thought about that before using that part and not wrapping it." I said and he chuckled.

"So what? That's it?" He asked.

"No. I mean yes. No."

"What is it Summer?" He asked.

"I love you Kentrell." She said.

"Love you too, Summer?"He said, questioningly.

"No, I love you. You have to say the I. The I is important." 

"Whats the difference?" He asked.

"When you say just 'love' to me that's sayin you'on know or you'on mean it or you'on feel it, but when you say 'i' before it, it lemme know where you stand. Ian tryna get hurt no more. People who left the biggest scars on my heart are the people they say love me and that they would never do me dirty." I explained.

"You hurtin?" He asked.

"I been hurting. That's how I am. Ion let shii go, it just turns into anger, and that shii don't leave." I said.

"Tell me about it." He said.

"No, you gotta 'nof prolems. Don't stress me." I said.

"Lil guh, the most important part in relationship is trust and conversations, if we cant talk bout our prolems, or anything hurtin us then we'on needa rock together." He said, making me nod.

"Ight. I mean, I fall to quickly, my dad use to say, een when I was lil'er, 'I jump in wit boff feet' or 'ion look boff ways'. I fall in like or in love too quick, and then I fall for tha wrong people. Like people who say they'll never leave, walk out. The ones who say they luh me is always the ones that leave me hurt. People who tell me I don't deserve to be treated the way I get treated, treat me tha same. My mama don't een want me no more. My daddy lef out my life cuh uh the way I act. I been raped, I been molested, I been drugged, so I really live by the 'TRUST NO ONE' motto, until it come to guys. Like I just wanna be loved, but don't nobody understand me tho, they way I came inna game, the image I put out, they wouldn't expect me to have feelings,  that's why they talk about me like Ian human, but we all is." I said.

"But I'm still being me, still being in the streets and I'm still thuggin, until them niggas put me under, that's how we living, that's how we goin out." He said, like he was thinking and feeling what I was.

"That gave me chills, like you just was in my brain." I said and he chuckled.

"I feel what you feelin, you not alone innat, we been threw that same shit." He said.

"I'm sorry I reacted the way I did." I said.

"It's okay, I was afraid to tell you becuh I thought you was gon leamme, but it look like I was doin more damage by not telling you." He said, then kissed me.

"Can I be in yo next video?" I asked.

"If you wanna." He said, making me cheese and nod rapidly.

He laid himself on my chest, wit his body in between my legs, and I played in his hair as we talked about random shit.

I really love this boy.