16

Summer

Dents😶 sent you a message

Dents😶: ma mama wanna meetchu

Summer😘: why

Dents😶: bc i talk boutchu

Summer😘: fine, come pick me up. Marissa betta be coming too

Dents😶: she is

I got out of bed and got dressed into this. (MINUS THE SHOES AND WALLET CUH THEY UGLY)

I put my airforce ones on and put my hair in a ponytail, slicking my edges back and just as i finished applying lipgloss, Kentrell knocked at my door and i jumped on his back and he carried me to his car, slinging me into the passenger seat

We talked about random shit the whole way there, I kept having to move his hand and explain to him why he needed to stop touching my fucking thigh because he wit my bestfriend. We pulled up to a nicer house than mines, and he claim he poor, and got out.

I walked inside, a bit after him, kinda nervous and Marissa was already there.

"KENDELL!" I big lipped bitch yelled and an offbrand version of Kentrell came down stairs with the meanest of mean mugs on his face, I stifled a laugh.

"What mama?" He snapped.

"I just wanted you to meet the infamous Summer." She said looking at me. How she knew who I was? How I'm famous? I looked at Kentrell with my eyebrow cocked and he just looked at the floor.

"Wassup bae." He said, slinking his arm round my waist. 

"Nigga you like 10, move yo damn hand." I said and the whole house went into laughter.

"Thats ight ma, I like em older." He said.

"Bitch move." I said, and moved his hand for him.

"She want me." He mumbled and I just laughed and shooked my head.

"Summer, will you come here?" Ms. Honda asked and I looked at Marissa being all boo'd up wit Kentrell and tried to shake my jealousy, telling myself, 'I'm with Trevon, fuck Trell' but that was hard.

"Yes, Ms. Sheronda?" I asked.

"Just call me Mama, baby, but will you please set that table, wit plants and forks please." She told me, handing me a stack of plates. I nodded and went on to do what I was told. "Food almost done." She added and everyone hummed in response. We went back to chilling, talking, playing dice, and scrolling through our phone, I was mainly watching Marissa and Kentrell.

AIN'T YOU WIT DE-DE??

IGHT HOE I SEE YOU!

Bianca, chill out. You gon be ight, you wit Trevon. Maybe her and De-De went south.

NO, she know what she doin.

"Shit, Bia, you good?" Marissa asked me, noticing the difference in my eyes.

(Aye, she really be seeing this shit in my eyes tho. I'm actually like this.)

"Bia?" Kendell asked.

"Her other personality." Marissa simply said.

"Oh, like Top." Kendell said and Kentrell looked at him, mouthing 'shut the fuck up, stupid' and Kendell put his hands up, in surrender.

"Food!" Ms. Sheronda yelled and we all bumrushed to the table.

 Sheronda yelled and we all bumrushed to the table

"Aw, shit Mama, this look good." Kentrell said, sitting next to me. We all dug in, making plates, feasting.

"Bia, you sure you good?" Marissa asked.

"Shut the fuck up talking to me." I spat and she looked down at her food, taking a bite. Kentrell put his hand back on my thigh and I just smirked at him.

He slowly crept his hand down my pants and began to play wit my pearl.

"Why you not wearin panties?" He whispered in my ear.

"They uncomfortable." I said.

(I frl be like this, ion like panties.)

He stuck a finger inside, me twirling it around, making it hard not to moan and squirm.

Kd looked at me then under the table then back at me, shaking his head.

"Eat yo food then meet me in tha bathroom upstairs." He said and I nodded, smirking.

"Ouh fuck Kentrell, right there, ouh ouh." I moaned out as he rammed himself in and outta me from the back.

"Shit, Summer, oh fuck, you so damn tight." He grunted.

"Mhmhm, mhm, fuck, fu---uck." I moaned, getting close to reaching my climax.

"Fuck, you finna make me nut." He said and I started throwing it back on him, and moaning out like crazy, not caring if the family hears. "You got to be quiet guh."

He started getting sloppier and grunting a lot more.

"FUCK!" He yelled as he nutted in me.

"Shit. Fuck. Ouh. We gotta do this more often." I said, pulling my pants on. "And the names Bianca."

"What the fuck is up wit that?" He asked.

"Bipolar, split personalities." I said and he nodded.

"Yea I got that too. Mines I call Top tho, cuh it be above erything else." He explained and I nodded.

He pulled me into a passionate kiss, wrapping his hand round my waist and grabbing my ass. I grabbed his face, and he added tongue.

"I think I love you." He said and I just looked at him.

"I can't say it back if I don't know." I said and he bit his lip nodding.

"Can't hold that 'gainst ya." He said, and kissed me again.

I opened the door and Marissa was sitting on the floor, tears streaming down her face.

"Ion een know why I'm crying, I knew y'all was gon do it." She said.

"Then you dumber than you fuckin look, letting it happen." I spat and walked away wit Kentrell behind me.

(I WOULD NEVER IN MY LIFE DO MY WIFE LIKE THIS. I'M PORTRAYIN MYSELF AS SUM COMPLETELY DIFFERENT IN DIS SHIT! I'M SORRY WIFEY! I LOVE YOU!)