2

Summer

I woke up to my phone ringing.

Wifey🔐💄💞🌍: would like to FaceTime

"Shit." I muttered, answering it, not even checking my phone time.

"Guh whea you is? You finna miss the bus." She said.

"Complainin bout how nunna us wanted ta go yet she late as a mufucka." Jeremiah said.

"Shut up Bubby." I said, changing out my pjs.

"Oh it like that, bet, don't be asking me fa nunna my fruitsnacks lata." He said and I smacked my lips.

"Bitch, you can't sit at my table today then." I said.

"Who said it was yo table?" Zaidden asked.

"Can I talk to my wife in peace?" Marissa asked.

"Zaidden you know damn well its my table and Rissa, I'm on my way, if I'm not there when the bus get there, act like you having a seisure or something." I said and Kalista started laughing.

"You would say some shit like that" She said and Marissa hung up.

I put on fluffy slides and darted out the door, grabbing my book bag on the way out. I heard the bus coming and my gang yelling fa me to hurry up so I took of my shoes and ran.

I made it just as they was boutta close the door and I can hear Kalista yelling at the bus driver.

"I know you saw ha coming, learn to wait damn." Marissa said and I mugged the driver as he opened the door back.

"You keep playin and I'ma tell the schoolboard my mama sells yo bald headed cracker ass crack." I said and he huffed. 

I sat down on Zaiddens lap and he just kept talking to Jeremiah all loud.

"How can y'all be so hype, we just woke up." James said.

"Hey ugly." I said.

"I'm cute." He said.

"Who lied to you?" I asked and Blood or Nun started laughing, and some other people. "Who said y'all get to laugh? Y'all not involved in this shit! Mind ya own." And they all went back to what they was doin.

"You got any deorderant?" I asked Alia.

"I got coconut or plum."

"Gimme coconut." I said and she handed me a roll on tube be, I used it, giving it back to her.

"Yall wierd." Tristan said.

"How, we family." We said in unison.

"We know." He replied and I told him to stfu talkin to me.

"They can't get mad, they made our schedule, they was dumb enough to put us all in the same classes." Alia said.

"Is they dumb, or scared?" Zaidden asked.

"Prolly scared. Summer threatened to blow up the school if they ever tried to separate us again." Jeremiah said and we all started laughing in rememberance.

"Say, where Cece?" I asked.

"She gotta freshman boyfriend and is "showin him round". Yea showing him around her panties." Jeremiah said

"Naw, showin him round to fuckin clymedia or sum." Kalista said.

"Damn y'all so mean." Alia laughed.

"Quit grillin on my cousin." I said.

"Everybody yo cousin." Zaidden said.

"At least ion gotta ask my daddy if I'm related to every person I introduce to him." I spat back and he mugged me.

"Leave my daddy alone." Kalista said.

"Shouldn't y'all be in class?" Mr. Alexander asked.

"Shouldn't you be minding yo own buisness, we tryna smoke a blunt." Tristan said and the faggot teacer walked away, shaking his head.

"Ight y'all, I'm getting munchies so either let's skip or go to Ms. Briscoe, she always got food, her fat ass looking like a whale ass bitch." James said and we agreed to skip.

On my way out I spray painted 'SUMMER WAS HERE' on the main door. 90% of the school is tagged that in some way shape or form.