5

Summer

Blood or Nun  

Summerrr: Cosmo?

GotMy♥: I'm down (alia)

Bubba💯💕: I'm wit Zai rn so we can head thea in a min.

Baddest🅱🔞⚠: Can't, hanging wit K (Kalista)

CeCe💯: I'm thea

Day1: Det's coo, I'm just across tha street (Marissa)

Summerrr: TRISTAN ARE YOU COMING OR GON STAY AND BEAT YO MEAT?!

James👽😷💩: My ma having ha baby I can't

Tristy: 😂 I'm comin Summer (Tristan)

Summerrr: ew, and you spelling wrong

Tristy: 😑 I'ma be at the park, damn

Everybody has closed out the chat

"Waspoppin." Jeremiah and Zai said, sitting down on the tires.

"Nun just waiting for everyone else."

"Wifey." Marissa said, sitting down. "You're very lucky I love you, there was a really FINE ASS boy I saw on the way here and he was definitely gon get some if he kept trying." She added sticking out her tongue.

"I need new friends." Zaidden said.

"So get some, we family." I said and he nodded.

Eventually the whole gang was at the park and we was just in being retarded.

There's this like bridge thing for the walking trail and it also connects to another part of the playground that's for like lil babies, Tristan, Zaidden and Jeremiah was doing flips off it, and Tristan almost landed on someone's kid.

"Yall wanna go to the sno-cone shop across the street?" Cece asked.

"Yeah." We all agreed, am we headed over there.

We was in it own world as always when I felt someone tap my shoulder, I turned around to see DaddyDents.

"Yall go on ahead, I'ma meetcha." I said and Marissa and Lia turned around.

"If you as so much lay an unwanted finger on her, I will hit you with my car." Marissa said.

"And I'll cut off your dick and feed it to you." Alia said and he honestly looked scared, and they walk off laughing.

"Yall a tight ass lil group ain't it?" He nervously chuckled.

"Since about 7th grade, some of them before that." I shrugged and he nodded.

"I got a group like det down where I'm from." He said and I nodded.

"And that is?"